Part 13

"Min Geumjae?” you mutter while looking at his back as people surrounded him, everyone clicking and recording him. “Oh? It's really him" you walk past while looking at him in the corridor. “Y/N?” Geumjae happily shouts and walks up to you.

"What? She knows him?” the whispers starts as well as weird stares. “I'll get going” you bow and quickly run toward your class but as soon as you turn around you dash into someone.

"Sunbae" your eyes widens. “Tsk" she smirks. “I've got something spicy for everyone” Chinsun grabs everyone's attention. “너 (neo=you)” she harshly pokes her finger on your chest and you stumble back.

"You and Yoongi were never serious, right?” she smirks and everyone present on the corridor gasps and Geumjae looks at you confused. “Sunbae what's wrong with you?” you weakly smile, your heart throbbing fast inside your chest. “Everyone here" Chinsun takes her phone out and a short clip starts to play while you widen your eyes.

"And here's what you wrote. Your so called contract" she throws the pieces of paper on your face that Yoongi had torn. “I am sure she forced Yoongi Oppa for this" someone shouts from the crowd.

"Oyee Choi Chinsun"

Everyone now turns back but you stay at your spot looking down. The footsteps are approaching closer and closer.

"What are you trying to do with my girlfriend?” Yoongi pulls you close to him by your shoulder. Your breathe hitches for few seconds before your cheek starts to turn red.

"G-Girlfriend?” Chinsun frowns. “Umm she's my girlfriend” Yoongi nods, holding you tight. “Then what about this?" she shows him the video clip of the day when Yoongi and you fought. “And this paper?” she adds. “It's true our relationship was fake before but now" Yoongi turns at you and slowly lean forward your face. “Is that enough now?” he then shouts looking at everyone.

And everyone gasps with an amazed expression when Yoongi peeks your cheek. Your face instantly heats up, blushing with shyness. “Don't you mess with her" he snaps his finger twice as he points at Chinsun and then holds your hand, pulling you out from the crowded corridor.

Meanwhile Geumjae’s face lights up with a satisfied smirk as this was new to him. Seeing a protective Yoongi.

"Stop” you freeze at the certain spot while Yoongi was pulling you toward the ground. “Why? Is anything wrong?” Yoongi worriedly turns at you.

"Yoongi-si I need to tell you something” you look into his eyes and he slowly nods with a smile. “Last night” “Umm?” “Nothing" you shake your head in embarrassment and make a way to get out from the situation.

"Don't hesitate” he pulls you toward him by your waist. You both were so close that you could feel his hot breath against your lips.

"Umm……..I..”

"You what?” he searches your flushed face while gripping tightly on your waist.

"Would you like to date me?”

And his grip slowly loosens at your proposal. “If you are okay with a girl like me then I won't mind"

"I knew" Yoongi tries hard to hide his smile. “I just knew it" he thins his lips and covers his mouth. “Knew what?” you weakly smile. “I knew you were listening to my confession last night" he smiles ear to ear, the smile which you had never seen. The gummy smile.

"Well…

"Well…..umm” you now sheepishly rub your neck and look down while Yoongi's heart starts to dance in joy.

"So where's my answer?” you ask. “Of course I will date you" he cups your face and peeks your lips. “Someone will see us" you quickly get away from him and try to hide your flushed face.

_._

It's a weekend today and you're getting ready for a date with Yoongi. Checking everything inside your handbag, you walk downstairs from your apartment and as you guessed Yoongi was waiting for you in his car.

"You look really good today" you compliment him as soon as you sit in the front seat. He wore a white shirt and black pant with a comfortable pair of sandals. “You look good too" he ruffles your hair and then starts the engine.

"Btw why did you suddenly make a plan of picnic" you ask in the middle of the drive

"Btw why did you suddenly make a plan of picnic" you ask in the middle of the drive. “That’s what a couple date are right?” he asks, fully focused on driving.

"Well…..umm….maybe" you stutter.

You smile as you watch the kids playing with each other at a distance, while Yoongi was resting his head on your lap reading a book

You smile as you watch the kids playing with each other at a distance, while Yoongi was resting his head on your lap reading a book. You then look at Yoongi and lean forward to block the sun rays which was disturbing his eyes.

"Thanks" he smiles and closes his book then looks into your eyes. “Why are you staring at me?” you shyly chuckle. “I can stare at you for a whole day without getting tired" he pinches your nose and you lightly slap his hand.

“Shall we play a game?” he excitedly wakes up and sits across you. “What game?” you knit your brows together.

“Rock paper scissors. If I loose then I'll have to kiss you and if you loose you'll have to kiss me"

"What!?” you laugh.

Then he throws a rock and you throw a scissor. “You loose" Yoongi teases you with a light giggle. “But there are so many people" you whine. “So?” “It will be embarrassing” you say.

“So kissing your boyfriend will be embarrassing” Yoongi pouts like a kid.

"Okay so here's something I came up with. I'll kiss you at my apartment when you drop me off" you say.

"That doesn't sound bad" with fingers on his chin he nods.