(6) NO NEGATIVITY

In Rohini's chamber:

She has closed eyes due to exhaustion. Devaki came to check upon her.

"Jiji, why are you seeming so tired, that too this early?" Concern knocked to Devaki when he saw Rohini.

"Kanha and Bal made me to took four rounds of garden, Devki!" Rohini replied opening eyes slowly.

"You don't like this, I know. But this short time effort is going to be vested into the most beautiful gift of our life, our daughter. Anyways come, and let's have breakfast," Devaki caressed her hairs.

At that time brothers duo came with plate of breakfast.

"It's not needed. We brought breakfast here," Kanha was the first one to speak.

"We know that you are very much tired after today's morning walk," Dau told proceeding nearer with Kanha.

She threw tantrums on them when they fed her.

"Maiya, why are you throwing so much tantrums?" Dau asked after pacifying her for the next bite.

"Because after birth of this baby I won't get both of you easily," She smiled mischievously yet affectionately.

"Mata, we will always be there where pure love is," Saying this Kanha hugged Rohini from one side making dau join them from other side.

After lunch brothers were spending their leisure time in their chamber.

"What's next, Kanha?" Dau asked Kanha who was staring outside the window.

"We have to shape mata's daily routine perfectly," He told turning towards dau.

"Does mother's every habit hold an impact on baby?" Dau asked to be confirmed.

"Indeed, Dau. Mother's choices and preferences hold profound impacts on baby's prime personality," Kanha told the fact briefly.

"Prime personality can be changed. Isn't it, Kanha?" Kanha's reply made dau ask another question.

"But it can't happen always," Kanha's no made dau alert about the risky consequences.

"I don't want to take any risk of inculcating any wrong attitude in our ladli," With a serious expression dau stood up.

Then they both headed towards Rohini's chamber. She was about to sleep at that time.

"Mata!" Both called in unison.

"You both again!" Rohini voiced out her astonishment at their sudden arrival.

"Why happened, Maiya? Aren't you happy with our presence?" Dau saddened his expression.

"Nothing like that, sons. It's just my curiosity," She told indicating them to come near.

"Mata, we came here to tell you inspirational stories of great personalities," Rohini looked at them with a questioning stare.

"We know that you were about to sleep. But please don't," Dau held her hand to console her after their unexpected approach.

"Sleeping in daytime is a bad habit, and we don't want our ladli to get habituated with any kind of negativity," Kanha explained the later part to her.

"But it's not that much bad. Working hours of day need break," She put forward her point of view.

"Yes, working hours need break. But sleeping is an inactivity. We prefer to sleep in daytime to support our uncontrolled wish to access comfort. That's why it's a negativity," Kanha cleared the fact in detail making her speechless in awe.

Then They started to narrate Shri Ganesh's birth story, and she heard it.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏