My love

The guy gave her a lift to her house but seeing Suha struggles with her step, he parked his car in front of her house, get out of his car and carried her in bridal style, Suha couldn't even protest because it happened in a flash. Now, he is inside her house, searching for first-aid kit. He walk-up to her, opened the box and begin to wrap bandage around her injured feet.

"How brazen of you, you let a stranger inside your house."

Suha scoffed in disbelief, "Excuse me? You were the one who didn't let me walk by myself. And what's up with those sweety gesture towards me. Do you think I'm your girlfriend?"

"Oh, did you just said I'm sweet?" The guy said with a big grin on his face. "Why? Do you want to be my girlfriend instead?" he added while elbowed her arms.

"Yah! You're so annoying!"

"This is what I get after I help you? Omg this girl, is so creepy."

"I don't know who you are, so stop acting like we're close. I'm not in the mood to joke around either."

Once the guy has done treated her injured feet, he took a seat next to Suha causing her to widen her eyes in shock. Suha turn to look at her side, with eyebrows furrows together almost reach for each brows. The guy stared deeply into her eyes.

He releases a deep sigh, "I was trying to lift up your mood. Honestly, I saw what happened to you from the start. I even chased after you. Are you sure, you're fine?"

With last words came out of his mouth, Suha burst into tears once again. Her loud sob could be heard in the entire living room, and the guy immediately pulled her into his lap, keeping her there so she could cry as loud as she want. He just kept her close, whispering soothing words like he has known her for years.

A few hours later, Suha felt at ease a bit. She wipes her remaining tears and covered her face with her palms. She didn't want the guy to look at her swollen eyes. The guy chuckles by seeing her cute behavior.

"You don't have to cover your face. You still look pretty, doe."

Suha slowly remove her hands from her face, and she extend her right hand, "I'm sorry I was rude to you earlier. I'm suha, and you?"

The guy hold her hand and flashes his sweet smile, "I'm Ken. Nice to meet you, Suha."

"Thank you Ken for helping me out. Urm, I want to treat you a drink, if you're fine with it."

Ken cheered loudly, "of course I'm fine with it! Can I have your number? It's easier for you to inform me when and where later. Am I right?" he said and handed Suha his phone. Suha gladly reach for his phone and save her number in his contact.

Suddenly, they heard sound of doorbell, indicating there's someone standing in front of the door. Suha was about to get up but Ken prevent her from doing so.

"Let me open the door for you."

Ken walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Leo with a bouquet of red roses in his hands. Leo widened his eyes, as he saw an unfamiliar face standing right in front of him. His face automatically changed, from smile until it almost reach his ears to sullen.