𝐈. 遠月茶寮料理學園

𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗧𝗘𝗔 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎MAI STOOD UPON THE LARGE, TALL GATES THAT LOOMED ABOVE HER

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎MAI STOOD UPON THE LARGE, TALL GATES THAT LOOMED ABOVE HER. The cold breeze made a few leaves and trees sway, some dying leaves leaving their stems, making a mess on the rocky terrain of the vicinity. Mai shivered as she passed through the gates, feeling the cold air around her. She felt a bit nervous, but she was also curious about what's going to happen once she stepped inside.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎'This is the school...? It's so much more prestigious than I expected...' She thought as she looked around her and saw a couple of businessmen, begging the guards to let their sons or daughters in the school.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎It was quite degrading to see professional businessmen, begging to to them, on their knees, bowing down to some security guards--bribing them even, to let their children into the high-end, classy culinary school. It was somewhat expected since her parents had told her that this school was quite a challenge. There's apparently a low graduate rate since it's such a difficult school.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Even though it was low, the students who actually managed to graduate had succeeded in the Food Industry. Like Mai's Parents for example--the Miyamoto's. They had launched a few branches of their restaurant around a few countries, making it very successful and highly respected due to its amazing food and extravagant work ethic.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mai could feel everyone's gaze on her, she just continued her walk to find the exam room. Not only that, but she played with the black bracelet on her wrist to entertain herself a bit. She sighed again, clutching the handle of her knife case--which was wrapped in some kind of black cloth, and just tried to find her way to the entrance examination area.