0.01

"Hi Ms. Shura, I am Sakura Sato." I introduced myself when I saw her. "Hello, you can sit next to Rin." She told me. A boy with what seems to have blue hair looks up when he hears his name being called. He looks kinda cute if I am being honest, don't tell him I said that though. "Hello, I am Sakura Sato, are you Rin?" I asked as I approached the boy. "Yup! That is me!" He said joyfully. "Are you half-Demon as well?" He asked me while looking at my ears and tail. "Yup, I am!" I said. "Great, well at least you aren't the son of Satan like I am." He said. I still sit next to him, not afraid. "You aren't afraid of me?" He asked. "Nope, you aren't the only one that people are scared of, people fear me because I can turn into a gigantic wolf, I don't use the huge wolf form normally, I generally transform into a more-like puppy form," I explained. "Plus, even though we just met, I kind of like you. Like, love like you." I said. "You l-love me?" He asked. "Yeah, I have liked you since I saw a picture of you on the news. I think you are handsome." I told him. "Well, I think I like you as well, you are really cute. Wanna be my girlfriend? You don't have to if you don't want to," He said. "I would love to be your girlfriend Rin!" I said. "Great! Can I call you puppy?" He asked. "I would love you to call me puppy! It brings the submissive side out of me." I told him. "So you are saying that calling you 'puppy' will make you all small and loyal to me?" He asked. "Pretty much," I replied. "So I now have a little puppy at my back and call." He said before pulling me on his lap. "Puppy, I hope you are ok with cuddling, I love to cuddle and I won't be with someone who does not like to cuddle." He said. "I love to cuddle, but we should probably talk about all this later, Rin," I said. "But I have a cute nickname for you but you don't have one for me..." He pouted. "I'll tell you what I would want to call you later, Rin, but right now we gotta pay attention to Ms. Shura. She is about to explain why we are here." I told him. "Ok, fine." He groaned. Ms. Shura told us something about the left eye of some demon from a long time ago and I had no clue what she was talking about. After the whole explanation, Rin just holds me and we tell each other about ourselves. "Now, what are you going to call me?" He asked. "Daddy, I'm considered a little girl in DDLG. I prefer being taken care of and letting go of my adult responsibilities for a little while. Being a little lets me relax instead of having the urge to destroy things." I said. "Awe, I have been having thoughts about being a little girl's daddy!" Rin said. "Yay!" I said. "You are so adorable, my little puppy." He said.