Encounter : Chapter 1

"Young Master, are you sure you want to do this?" A man in early 50s asked, opening the door of the red coloured Ferrari Portofino, one of the latest models of sports cars. 

"Uncle Lee, I know what I am doing," a young man of around 21 years old replied in his usual stoic voice. Coming out of the car, he adjusted his expensive leather black jacket before hanging the Balenciaga on his shoulder. 

"You've been searching for him since 11 years," Lee Huan, the young man's most trusted bodyguard said, looking worriedly at the man. 

"I've to find him," the man replied with a sad smile as if some sad memories appeared in front of him. 

"But young master, you changed your university because of this. If the old master finds about this, he will be angry for sure," Lee Huan quickly asserted, as if he was trying to change the young man's mind.

"You are still trying to change my mind, aren't you?" The man chuckled, glancing at his bodyguard. Letting out a deep breath, he looked at the majestic university building which proudly announced itself as the best universities of China.  "Everything will be fine. Just don't tell my father about this."

Lee Huan bowed before the man slightly, agreeing at the latter's words. "Take care of yourself young master Wei."

"Mn." The young man before stepping towards the university.

"Young Master, don't forget about the marriage agreement," Lee Huan shouted, making the young master stop on his tracks. 

Without turning towards his bodyguard, the young man sneered. "You can marry him if you like him that much." Shaking his head, he walked towards the university gate. 

Lee Huan watched until the young master's figure disappeared among the students. 

"This young master is as stubborn as his father. I don't even understand why he doesn't allow me to accompany him all time." The bodyguard shook his head before stepping into his black car. 

Young Master Wei walked confidently among the student

Young Master Wei walked confidently among the student. Chin up, he walked like he was king of the area and he didn't even care if they were any bullies present out there. His sword-like straight brows furrowed a bit when he felt a little lost amidst the huge infrastructure of the university. The lines of worry on his broad forehead which was covered with few bangs shortly disappeared as his sharp almond eyes quickly scanned the entire area, examining the students who were secretly glancing at the handsome young man.

It looks like its easier for me to find my way. Chuckling, he titled his a bit, exposing his sharp, sexy jawline.

"You seem to be new here."

A shrill yet dominant female voice spoke, grabbing the attention of the young man.

As he turned towards the source of the sound, he saw a young lady who was standing behind him with a bag hanging on the shoulder. Dressed in complete black with her hair tied up into a bun, she looked somehow intimidating. Her gaze was pinned on him while her face clearly showed how confident and badass she was.