obvious || renyang

ship: renyang
au: idol
~fluff~
top: yangyang
bottom: renjun
request by: DjXiAoV

🐑🦊

"renjun~" yang yang called the shorter male who was currently at his dorm while the other members is out.

renjun and yangyang have been secretly dating for 2 months now.

"what do u want" a shorter male who was playing with the pets, turn his face towards the other males who was on his computer.

"I'm bored, u wanna do something like something interesting?"

"sure!! what about watching our fans videos?"

"no"

"watching movies?"

"no"

"taking bella out for a walk?"

"no let's cuddle"

"sure" renjun excitedly stands up running towards yangyang desk leaving the pets behind.

finally reach into each other's arms, yangyang wraps his arms around renjun small waist and lift him up.

"u're such a cutie" by that the said male kiss renjun's nose.

renjun smiled and return a kiss on yangyang forehead.

"stopppp omg what if the members came home fast?"

"no they wont but idc too as long as u are with me I'm happy"

renjun giggles as yangyang place with down and attack him with tickles.

"BAHAHAHA YANGYANG U MOTHERFU- I MEAN STOPP BAHAHHAJAJ"

"lemme kiss u"

"NO"

"I will" yangyang this time attack renjun with kisses, on his necks cheeks head and finally lips.

renjun already get used to it so he's not surprised. renjun kiss back. they make out for a good 5 minutes because they could heard the front door unlocked. The make out session was soft and passionate.

"YO YANGYANG WE BOUGHT U THIS— oh hi renjun what are u doing here?" hendery ask renjun little did renjun know they were a little bit obvious since his hair is all messy.

"oh um I just want to play with the pets, now it's getting late now I need to go back to the dream dorm"

"oh okayy bye renjun stay safe"

"do y'all think what I'm thinking?" ten smirks.

"They are dating and it's so obvious"

🐑🦊

a/n: um this is short and bad I'm so sorry😭😭