37°

NA JAEMIN

I walked out of Eunha's room and went back to my room. I let out a frustrated scream and pushed all of the things on my study desk. Not knowing my tears rolled down my cheeks.

" why can't I have you all by myself ? why must someone get in our way? " I sat on the edge of my bed. I propped my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hand.

I grabbed a bunch of keys from my drawer and dragging myself to the third floor. I went to the same room and saw he laid on his side, back facing me. He turned around and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

" Because of you, Eunha being so cold towards me " I yelled.

" me? now you put the blame on me. It's your fault !! " He yelled back.

" if you don't come back to her house. Me and Eunha can happily having a date right now. Why there will be someone disturb my relationship, first Renjun and then you "

I walked out of the room and slammed it loudly not forgetting to lock it.

I came back to her room and brought a tube of her favorite ice cream with me. I walked inside and saw she standing infront of the window.

" get out " I hadn't said anything and she already chased me out.

" hey it's me Jaemin. I bring your favorite ice cream "

" I don't care,  just get out of this room " I let a heavy sighed and left the ice cream on the coffee table before walked out.

LEE EUN HA

Jaemin tried his best to coax me. Not gonna lie my heart melt but I forced myself not to fall for him. I knew we still in a relationship but it still hurt.

He brought me my favorite ice cream. I held my hand from reaching it . I hard for me to resist it.

The time went by and it already midnight. I sat the edge of my bed and successfully hold myself from eating the ice cream. Jaemin came check for me again.

" Hey angel " He glanced at the ice cream but was untouched. " you doesn't like the ice cream ? "

I glanced at him and continued staring at the white wall. I knew his face was more attractive than the white boring wall but I wanna hate him.

He walked to me and kneeled down infront of me. He held both my hand and kissed my knuckles.

" Eunha, please tell me what should I do to make you happy so we can be like we used to be... a happy couple. Just tell me anything. I'm your boyfriend, I crave for your attention " his eyes were glossy and his lips trembling.

" I wanna get out of this room. I hate staying in this room doing nothing. I want my best friend back " I said.

" I can let you out of this room but I don't think I can fulfill your last wish " He get up and sat next to me. I gave a faint smile but then he beamed a bright smile to me.

" I've should listen to Renjun at the first place. You're a harm to me and I should stay away from me " I said under my breath. His smile turned to a frowned.

" It always that fucking Renjun. No I'm not a harm to you, I love you. Why would I hurt someone I love? " He brushed his thumb against my cheek.

" if you can kill Jeno in my house and hurt Jisung right infront of my eyes....I have no doubt you can hurt me too "

"please ...I'm begging for your trust and your love back. Where all of the affection and trust that you used to give me ? " He desperately wanted me back.

" You should ask yourself  " I said and get under the blanket and close my eyes.