Chapter 1

So *This* means they're thinking. I don't have much to say, so let's just get on with the story. Also if you're gonna get grossed out by this or gonna hate, then don't. Don't read it. It's as simple as that. 

------

It's a Tuesday morning and Osamu and Atsumu are on Winter break.

Osamu: Oi Atsumu, wake up.

Atsumu: Mmm I don't wanna.

Osamu: Get your ass up! It's 1pm!

Atsumu: Ughh. Nooo it's the holidays.

Osamu: I don't care. Did you forget? We're going to Nan's place for Christmas. Mum and dad are getting the car ready. Get your things and get in the car. 

Atsumu: Okay okay. Jeez. 

*Man he's always so rude to me. Do I really mean that little to him? Whatever I better get ready or he'll scream at me again.*

Time skip. 

It is night time when they arrive, and everyone is very tired. So after greetings they all decided to go to bed. Atsumu and Osamu are sharing one room.

Atsumu: Hey samu? you up?

Osamu: Yeah.. Why are you still awake?

Atsumu: Well I was just wondering about how it's been so long since we've last slept in the same room.

Osamu: Oh yeah I remember. When we were kids we would always cuddle together in one futon.

Atsumu: Haha yep. Remember that time I was sick and you still slept with me?

Osamu: Yeah. And then I got sick the next day too. Haha.

Atsumu: Mhmm. It was so fun when we were kids. I wish we could go back.

Osamu: Me too.

Atsumu: ...Say samu um do you maybe wanna cuddle again? 

Osamu: What? Were too big to fit in one.

Atsumu: O-oh yeah.. I guess you're right. We're not kids anymore, so we can't do stuff like that...

Osamu: Jeez we aren't little kids anymore but you still act like one. Come here.

Osamu gestured to Atsumu to come to him.

Atsumu: Yaaay! I miss being able to do this.

Osamu: Yeah me too...

They both fell asleep cuddling together.

------

Well that's the first chapter. I don't know where I'm heading with this, but hopefully I don't drop it.