chapter 1

Hi everybody this is my first fanfiction ill try to update everyweek i hope you enjoy it.

I jolted awake from my sleep sweating and breathing labored it was the same dream as always but the noise that woke my came from my bathroom I pushed the covers back and slid out of bed my bare feet touching the cold floor I straightened my rumpled shorts and tank top my hair cascading down my back like a red waterfall and reached for my dagger on the table I quietly walked to the bathroom and pausing for my phone on the way scrolling through the contacts before finding jaces name my finger hovering above call I slowly stopped in front of the door and flicked the lights on only to be met with the site of no one there I pivoted back around to go back into my bedroom when I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders spinning me back around I quickly pressed call on my phone cringing before the sight of my brother devil incarnit "hello sister dear missed me " I cringed at the sound of his voice and stumbled backwards at the site of him his face slipped into a sadistic smile I continued walking backwards his steps matching mine I could hear the dial over the sound of my beating heart "oh trying to call lover boy let him answer I want him to hear this" he snatched the phone out of my hand and through it on the bed he answered on the last ring his voice thick from sleep "clary what the hell are you calling me for at this unholy hour you know i need my beauty sleep" "hello brother dear" I heard jace curse loudly on the other end of the phone "wheres clary if you hurt her then I will make your death more painfull than I already pictured it" "guess my deaths gonna be a painfull one because I cant promise you that" "isnt that right clary " "oh itll be painfull for you when I shove my foot up your ass" I replied and drew my right hand onto a fist and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw silently praising myself when there was a loud smack I turned to run when  his hand suddenly flicked in the air a braclet glinting on his wrist one id never seen before and then I was wooshed off my feet and into the wall hearing the plaster crack as I collided with it my vision blurred as I dropped to the floor "clary! What the hell did you do to her you sick son of a bitch" jace said his voice sounding jumbled I slowly tried to stand but became slightly nauseous as the room tilted around me I heard his footsteps getting closer and then I felt a hand tightly gripping my chin nails gripping in "is that how you speak to your brother" he said "go to hell" I spat out that earned my a slap across the face he began talking animatedly to jace I stumbled to my feet grabbing the vase on my desk and throwing it at his head I ran for the bathroom where I had stupidly left my stele hopimg to draw a portal when I had just picked up my stele my body was thrown into the glass mirror shards of glass piercing my porcelain skin I screamed in pain and heard jace yell I knew he was coming but I knew id either be dead or Sebastian would have taken me with him I chose the latter I lay there in my own pool of blood wishing for my mom and luke who were in alicante at a clave meeting he couldn't have picked a better day to come I remember feeling hands go under my knees and shoulders lifting me up and hearing my brothers cold voice in my ear "its time to come home sister" I tried willing myself to fight him but the blood loss made me weak and defenseless before I gave into the darkness.

Thanks for reading

ivy x