Chapter 13

In the midst of the windy afternoon, a girl of 17 was sitting on a large football field alone.....pondering. 

She remained there looking lost, not that type where you're lost for direction, just lost in the sense that only one person could take it away. The wind was brushing her long hair to her cheeks, the echoes of the dancing grass and leaves made her feel lonesome and depressed. 

She started jotting down on her Ipad

YOU JUST DON'T ASK A GIRL TO A DATE AND LEAVE HER AFTERWARDS. 

She sighed. This was supposed to be the perfect date she thought to herself.

"Di bagay sayo nakasimangot." 

She heard form afar, she barely understood a thing, she knew the voice was far from Dj's but she can't help but to wish it was him. Hopeless, she knew. Hopeless but still hoping. 

A vision of a man 5'6 tall appeared before her eyes.

"Sabi ko, panget ka pag umiiyak."

Kath pouted. "I'm not ugly." she shouted at him. 

"Nakakaintindi naman pala eh." Lester whispered. Yes it is Lester. The man to save our little princess from her downfall. 

"What d' ya say?" Kath moaned. Finding it real hard to understand Tagalog which was not doing any help to her stressful day. She knew a bit, only the tiniest bit of tagalog. 

Lester shook his head. "Dj sent me here to pick you up, lady." 

"Oh, why can't he do that himself? Oh. Prolly he's busy with Julia. Haha" Kath rolled her eyes at him getting angrier with every passing minute. She went back to  her Ipad and typed

I HATE YOU DANIEL PADILLA YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS 

"tss. Selosa." Les said in a soft voice. "Ayaw pa naman ni Dj sa selosa." He continued wishing she wouldn't hear him. 

"I know what that means." and unfortunately Kath heard him. Honestly, she didn't really knew what it meant. She decipher one word - AYAW and she just thought it was something negative from the word.