Prologue

This is my first story so it will be quite bad, just wait with me until I can start getting into the flow of writing. 

Thanks, 

July 14th,

As you open and read the first page of this book, I cannot help but notice how beautiful you are. I Carwyn Gunvald,  prince of Amaris, promise you by the end of this book you will helplessly fall in love with me. As each day goes on my feelings for you will flourish and deepen and I hope you will return the favour.

My beautiful princess, I want to reach through these pages that confine me and hold you close. I want nothing more than to one day be there and hold your hand as we walk through a quiet meadow and fall unconditionally in love.

  There is one thing I must tell you, I am ill, my parents were forbidden to be together, they didn't listen. As punishment for their actions a curse was placed on us by the old King Cyrus, the curse states " Your second child will suffer because of the actions you committed,". They never planned on having me until one day, I was miraculously conceived. My mother and father were devastated, but they try to love me nonetheless.

 I have been well so far in my life, there's only so much time left where I can actually live, and I intend to spend every second of it living it to the fullest. My brother Derek and I have travelled many places, some dangerous, some not. We have travelled up the highest mountain, Mt. Elysian, and to the lowest waters in Amaris. There is nothing in my life I haven't done, but still there's something missing. All I want now in my life is love, and you, my beautiful darling are the one my heart is set on.