SaiRat SS : Kisss Meee

Hello Guys back again. Thank you all for your wishes and support your encouragement means a lot. As some idea cracked up in my mind I thought of continuing it. As some have requested a thoda sa romance. I have included some of my romantic imagination. I hope you will also like that. Here in this chapter Virat demands from Sai whether Sai will full-fill his demand let us see.

Happy Reading !!!!

                Sai and Virat reached their bedroom and closed their door. Sai went to change herself to a night suit and Virat sat in the bed and blushing thinking about what had happened a few minutes ago. Sai came from the washroom and headed towards the bed.

                Suddenly Virat pulled her towards her and both fell on the bed Sai was astonished by his sudden pull and she was lying all over him with his one hand around her waist and his other hand over her hip.

Sai : " Virat aap please mujhe chodo der hogayi hai kal mere liye bahuth important hai iss semester ka aakhiri din "

Virat: " Mere bina tumhari liye bahuth kuch zaroori kam hai Sai aacha tekhe " saying so he made puppy face to seek her attention

Sai: " Aisa kuch nahi as tomorrow is last day of the semester then there will be 20 days leave for this semester "

               Virat thought in his mind wow 20 days bada maaza ayega Sai ke saath. I have to take her to some other place or outstation. So we can spend more time together understanding each other.

Sai: " Virat kya hua aap kuch soch rahi hoon kya ?? "

Virat: " Aisa kuch nahi Sai !! there will be small sort of surprise for you tomorrow "

Sai: " kya?? surprise !! please batao ?!?! "

Virat: " If I tell you the surprise, then what is the meaning of surprise!!! " winking his eyes.

Sai: " Teke ! aap nahi boliye " said she turning her face other side

Virat: " Arey meri pyaari wifey Sai ! kal main bathathonga pakka ! "

Sai: " Pakka!!!! "

Virat: " Pakka, Mujhe neendh aa rahi hain soone ka waqth aa gaya "

Both got settled in their respective pillows and Virat caught hold of Sai 's hand and folded her fingers in his fingers and kissed it. Sai blushed.

Sai: " Virat kya aapne socha tha ki mai aap ko aaj propose karen?? "

Virat: " Haan !!! I was sure that you will accept it I LOVE YOU SAI "

Sai: " Haan I LOVE YOU too "

Both drifted into sleep slowly cuddling each other.

          Next day morning, Virat slowly opened his eyes as Sun was shining and it was morning 7 am before he could realise he felt slightly heavy on his chest. Yes, his lady love was peacefully sleeping on her head on his chest hearing the heartbeat of her name Sai from his heart every second. Virat gently caressed her hair and kissed on her forehead saying " Good morning Cutie pie ". Sai in response under her sleep murmured " Good Morning ".

Virat : " Aacha Sai uto thum ne kaha tha na aaj semester ka last din hai aur tumne jaldi se college jana zaroori hai "

                   Virat went for refreshment as he had to go for a morning jog. Virat got ready in his jogging suit and went for jogging. Sai got up from the bed slowly and went for refreshment and bathing as it is her last day for her current semester. She got ready in a saree in a  as her college friends planned to wear a saree. Virat entered the room calling her name and was mesmerized by her beauty in the saree and was standing at the corner of their room. She wore a yellow saree it was his most favorite.Sai didn't notice him and was busy wearing bangles and earrings. When she was about to keep sindoor (vermillion). Virat came in front of her and kept sindoor on her Virat. To feel his touch in claiming that he belongs to him Sai closed her eyes in acceptance.

Ishq Junoon Bhi Hai : SaiRatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें