Begining

After awhile you get tired. Tired of the tears. Tired of the pain. Tired of the disappointment. You get tired of wanting to die. You get tired of wanting to live. You get tired of what's called life. You contemplate ways to give up. You contemplate ways to live. You get tired of fighting your thoughts. Your emotions. Your mental health becomes your only battle. You begin to self sabotage. You begin to self destruct. You begin to cave into the thoughts of not being good enough. You begin to see you don't matter. You begin to fight yourself. You begin to stop eating only to regain the strength to eat again. You go back and forth with new diets. New ways of livings. You always say you'll do better only to fail again. You say you give up only to fight again. You begin to lose strength, only to regain it again. You begin to understand what it means to be you. You begin to see you're not as bad as you thought or what they thought. You begin to see the enemy is not you but those around you. You begin to see...you're not so crazy after all. If you know these feelings...then you know me & if you know me..you know I'm not crazy. I'm not too sensitive. I'm not toxic, controlling, or whatever else they say. I'm not asking for too much. I'm not aggressive. You begin to see that nobody knows you, nobody sees you, nobody even tries. No one knows you because you just got to know yourself. You just learned your patterns. You just learned what it meant to be you. Now that I know me. Let me introduce you to the real me. This is the story of me....