I've fallen into Ronald

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS AGAINST ME IF YOU KNOW ME PLEASE I BEGReference of what Ronald Weasley is wearing

Reference of what Ronald Weasley is wearing.
This is a request from one of my fans. Please don't leave me at least read everything because I have good grammar, right?

You were broke. Period.
You had 5 dollars (no 8 because my inner death the kid is showing) to use on food because you were hungry like a wolf who had only eaten grass for the last week. Only seven days yet everything in your life had fallen apart. Your family disowning you, losing your job, lost the 50 million dollar mansion you owned by your younger brother, who was only 15. You. Were alone.

"Where should I eat?" You muttered quietly.

Walking down the street you noticed a McDonald's and so you enter. Suddenly, after pushing the heavy-weighted glass door and stepping into the restaurant, your hands were held by gentle, polite ones. You see Ronald, as he was the one holding your hands. How do you know him you may ask? You were a regular customer even if you were rich, always having friendly talk with him, making his job a little more bearable.

"Hey, y/n," His soft, melodic voice spoke, "you look very beautiful, today.

You instantly blush at his actions and words not knowing what to say.

"T-thank you...."

Even though you have met him multiple times, he never seems to fail to make your heart flutter with every word he threw up at you. Still holding your hand, Ronald pulls you to the 2nd floor of the McDonald's. You were astonished by the food presented at a table near the window. He then goes on his knee. You didn't notice because you were looking and analyzing all the food there was.

"Huh? Where is he?" You looked around when-

"I'm down here."

You see Ronald the love of your life, who you have known forever, on his knee, holding- His shoe laces, tying them tightly. He stood up in front of you.

"Sorry they were really loose so I had to tie them."

You grab you all the food will a magic tablecloth, like how this cartoon characters do with the clutch and the stick, and walk away into the sunset.

Please help I need help I'm talking to you. Merthur lover. I'm watching you. And also thank you for helping me with this. My brain has been decomposing ever since i found out there are two bwaines. FRY ME TO THE MOON