Chapter 2

Naruto woke up early, warm and hungry. He went over downstairs to see Hayato and Takeshi sleeping downstairs in sleeping bags in the living room. He went over to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast and bentos for the day when Hayato went over to the kitchen tiredly.

"Ohayou, Nana-san...." he said. He was half-asleep.

"Ohayou, Gokudera-san." Naru smiled softly, and Hayato snapped awake at the sound of his voice.

"J-Jyuudaime!!" Hayato exclaimed. "You're awake!!"

"Take a seat, Gokudera-san, I'll finish this first," Naru replied.

"Wait......you can cook?" Hayato asked. He began to gain sparkles and look like an amazed puppy. "As expected of Juudaime!!" Naruto sweatdropped and continued cooking.

"Say, Gokudera-san...."

"Call me Hayato." Naruto looked at Hayato in slight surprise. "Juudaime deserves to call his right-hand man by the first name."

"If so, then call me as a friend would, not as a right-hand man would," Naruto replied with a soft smile. "Call me Tsuna." Hayato paused, blushed, then nodded vigorously.

"Then....... Tsuna-sama!!" Hayato exclaimed, and Naruto chuckled.

"So, what does Reborn-san like to eat?" Naruto asked. Hayato paused his sparkles to look questioningly at Naruto.

"Well, he's Italian, so he likes Italian food and drinks espresso," Hayato replied. Naruto tried to search through Tsuna's memories to search for Italian recipes. Since Hinata and Jiraiya drilled cooking into his brain so they could eat whenever they travelled, Naruto had excelled in cooking delish dishes once he had married Hinata. Naruto paused slightly and inwardly sighed at the memory of Hinata. He missed her.

"Okay, let me search up some Italian recipes." Naruto turned to leave, but Hayato stopped him.

"No need! I know some recipes!!" he exclaimed. Naruto paused and turned to Hayato, smiling softly.

__

Reborn came back down in confusion when he found Tsuna, not in his bed. He saw Tsuna cooking, and it made him pause in his steps. "Dame-Tsuna, you shouldn't be up early, much less cooking," Reborn said with a stoic expression. "And since when could you cook?"

"Honestly?" Naruto piped up. "This is my first time cooking. I just decided to cook for mom and everyone, this time. Just.do something for my mom for a change." Naruto waited for Reborn to seat himself before placing a cup of espresso and an Ital dish in front of him. Reborn was surprised, then Hayato seated himself on the seat across from him. Naru placed the same dish in front of Hayato, then a glass of orange juice.

Hayato seemed to hesitate before he picked up his fork and took a bite of the food

Hayato seemed to hesitate before he picked up his fork and took a bite of the food. Hayato paused, and Reborn waited for a reaction, waiting for Hayato to turn green or throw up. Instead, Hayato began to dig on his food. "Juudaime's cooking is so delicious!!!" Hayato exclaimed, and Naruto smiled softly.