A datenight; Maxwell x Halo

These charecters do not belong to me they belong to crystallized30197 and ILikeBandsALot

Halo POV

I was waiting for my boyfriend to get back from work it was almost 4pm at point so I knew he would be back soon. I started to play with our cat Peach while waiting for him. I used the laser pointer to make the cat run around the living room while sitting on the couch. I heard a knock on the door and got up to open the door. I opened the door and saw Maxwell inthe doorway I quickly hugged him. "Hello, Maxy!" I greeted him

"Hello Halo," he smiled at me. I let go of the hug and smiled back at him. "Ready for the date?" He asked me.

"Yeah!" I said almost yelling. "Where should we go?" I asked him sense he was the one who planned the date.

"Its a surprise Hal," he said while grabbing my hand.

"Oo I'm excited!" I said excitedly

"Let's get going," he said while starting to walk to our car I followed behind him. We got in the car and he started driving I kept on asking and guessing what the place we're going to is but he wouldn't tell me.

We eventually got to a huge a parking lot with a lot of stores connected on a long strip, there was restaurant, a gym, a jewelry store, a theater and more. He parked the car and we both got out, he proceeded to walk to the strip of sidewalk and I followed him.
"So where are we going?" I asked him again

"We're going to the movie theater, and you get to choose the movie!" I squealed and grabbed his hand. I ran over to the reception and he payed for the tickets to the movie.

The movie is a story about a girl who is in hi ghb school and us lesbian and her life and her experience it's also based off a true story! We went into the movie theater and I payed for the food. We walked into the seating area and sat down to watch the movie. We sit down about half way there was no one else in there except us. "Looks like it's just us today," I chuckled.

"Yeah you're right Halo, I guess we can talk freely the entire time," Maxwell said

"Then let's do that! This is exciting!" Maxwell chuckled at his partner.

Timeskip After Movie

We walked out of the theater and walked out to the car. We contuined you talk about the movie and other things. We got in the car and preceded  to go home. Once we got home we both went our room and fell asleep cuddling eachother.