Military

Shadow is a commander

Codename: Puppet

Primary weapon: A custom M16

Possible attachments:

Acog sight and a secondary sight on the side of the gun

Laser sight and flashlight attachment (switches between both often)

Horizontal hand grip

An experimental combination of a silencer and a suppressor but uses a silencer mostly

Extended mag

High-velocity rounds

Secondary weapon: AWM

Attachments:A 16X night vision scope (Experimental) and a normal 16X scope

Laser sight

An experimental combination of a silencer and a suppressor but uses a silencer mostly

Bipod

Extended mag

Armor-piercing rounds

Sidearm weapon: Python revolver with a speed reloader

Melee weapon: Katana with an adjustable handle and guard (Can go up to 1/4 of the katana [The blade is quite long])

Info/Bio: Shadow had grown up in a family with a mother, father, brother, and 2 sisters with him being the eldest child. He loved them dearly and they had so much fun together and he learned so many things from his parents and siblings. His father had taught him about being a hero of justice and was his main teacher in cooking which his mother also taught him but to a lesser degree. His mother taught him to be kind and compassionate by telling him of her life experiences and what being kind and compassionate can do for others. His brother taught him to be tough since Shadow was just really accepting of whatever happened to him, good or bad. His sisters had sort of used him as a pseudo-doll since he was alright with them using make-up and dressing him up like a doll. This taught him as to how to use make up and change himself to a great extent, his sisters even went as far as to turn him into a girl. All was fine and dandy until his 15th birthday where his home was raided, he was threatened to join the raiders but he refused. They decided to torture him physically and mentally, they did very painful torture which almost killed him. To mentally torture him, they raped his mother and sisters and slowly and painfully killed all of his family. This broke him entirely but still refused to join them and was almost killed if it weren't for a group of people stopping the raiders. He was brought to the hospital where he was miraculously fully treated with the help of dangerous and experimental tech which are now infused with him. He was left all alone and was taken into a military branch where he was taught how to be a soldier. He was completely broken and no other family to go to so he was just waiting to be molded. It didn't take long for him to be taught as he was quick to pick up on what he was taught. After being taught the basics, he was adopted into a special task force by the commander of the force where he was taught more advanced things. Once he turned 18, he was automatically sent out into battle, he was quite hesitant at first though. It wouldn't be until he learned of what people are capable of that he decided to cast away his hesitation and become the soldier he is now.

Harem:

Natalia: