Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.

"Y/n! your home!!" Your mom says and pulls you into a massive hug and your dad soon joins in. "Hi mom, hi dad." You mumble and they tighten their grip around you. "Oh my god guys, let Y/n go, your smothering her." You hear a familiar voice call out from behind your parents and you look over your mom's shoulder and grin when you see who it is. 'SCHMIDT!!! I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!" You scream, happy to see him, as you run over to him and throw your arms around him into a tight hug. "She didn't even smile when she seen us." You ignore your dad's comment to your mom and released your grip on your brother. "So where's Jenko." You ask and he sighs. "To be honest I have no idea because one minute he's next to me then the next he's gone." "oh ok then well I need to get inside and unpack my stuff." You say while picking up your suitcase and rolling it into the house.

~~~~The next day~~~~
Schmidt's P.O.V.

The first thing I did when I woke up was called Jenko. "Jenko man when are you getting here!" I ask annoyed as he is supposed to be here already. "Dude chill I'm pulling up at your house now.....Dude why didn't you tell me you have a ferrari!!" Jenko exclaims excitedly yet accusingly into the phone and I roll my eyes. "That's my sister's car, she got here yesterday. You would've known that if you actually showed up." "SCHMIDT MOM WANTS TO KNOW WHEN JENKO'S GETTING HERE!?!?" Y/n shouts up the stairs. "HE'S RIGHT OUTSIDE. LET HIM IN PLEASE." I shout back and tell Jenko that my sister will let him in before I hang up.

Jenko's P.O.V.
'Wonder if his sister's my age? Hopefully she is 'cause I doubt I can talk about 23 Jump street that Captain informed me to tell Schmidt about...' I sigh before I get out of my car and walk up to Schmidt's house. Just as I'm about to knock the door opens and I look up and see a beautiful girl with Y/h/c and Y/e/c around my age smiling at me. "Hey i'm guessing you're Jenko." She says before standing aside to let me in and I nod. "And i'm guessing you're Schmidt's sister..." I trail off realising that Schmidt never told me her name. "Y/N." She tells me smiling and I smile back. "Oh yeah I heard you have a thing for ferrari's" Y/n says as we walk towards the kitchen. "I do and I also have a thing for beautiful female owners of them." I tell her with a wink and she smirks. "And i have a certain thing for men who have an interest in ferrari's." Y/n smirks before winking. "Yeah whenever you guys are done flirting, Jenko has to unpack his stuff." Schmidt says entering the kitchen and Y/n rolls her eyes before stepping out of Schmidt's way. "I'll be up in my room." Y/n tells Schmidt before leaving the kitchen. "Oh and nice meeting you Jenko!" She calls back and I smile wide. "You too Y/n!" "Dude this is horribly weird, I mean my best friend/partner and sister are flirting." Schmidt tells me while pulling a disgusted face and I chuckle. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, Captain told me to tell you that....."

Oooh what does Jenko tell Schmidt that the Captain told him.... Also guys should I continue writing this?? Vote and comment if you enjoy it and think i should continue this plz!:) thanks