Its time to scream

What the fuck... ok let me just say that now. I hate any1 who will try to anoy me to get me to seem like an animal. Im not saying im not an animal but when ppl try to piss me off to bring the animal in me to surface it takes all i have in me to not break from humanity and sanity. Many of you wont know what i mean by this. Yes i call myself an animal heres the reason why. There are 4 kinds of people in this shitty wourld of ours. Sheep, the ones who go with the flow and are helples. Wolves, the little faggots that mess with the sheep and goats. Goats, the ones who are like sheep but they dont go with the flow. And now me im a sheep dog. Sheep dog, the ones who arent gonna put up with the wolves misstrating th goats and sheep. Were am i going with this? Well im not the only sheep dog in my pack there are some sheep mostly goats and then there are the few of us who wont take the misstrtment anymore. My friends are my fam and that wont change so when you mess with my heard youve messed with me and then the sheep dogs fight back. Ok so my point is if ur a wolve anx ur reading this be a shep dog and protect others not harm them and if ur a goat take some initiative and protect not just stand and be useless.