no regrets

y/n pov

"hey, y/n, eren over there has something veeery important to tell you. he said you have a niceeeee ass." a drunk ass jean shouted in the cafeteria while laughing his ass out at the "joke" he just said.

"tch. horseface." you cursed under your breath. he was pissing the shit out of you. whenever you heard jean speaking, you felt the need to end his existence in that instant moment. but today wasn't like other days: it was his birthday; everybody had to endure his flirty and annoying character because we were all attending his party.

what he said didn't make you that mad; in fact, you were thinking if jean was just drunk or eren truly thought that you're looking good. did eren even know that you exist? he never seemed like he noticed you. now you couldn't stop thinking about this possibility. but eren wasn't even here, you didn't know what he was doing, but that only made you feel like jean's comment was invalid.

you were always desperately trying to stay by eren's side because of the huge crush you had on him. you didn't want him to feel the same, you just wanted him to notice you. he only addressed you a few words and none of them were important. but you still appreciated them, even if they meant nothing.

you only talked to sasha about your stupid crush and she replied that "eren is a hot piece of meat". you just laughed; what you could expect from sasha?

you didn't even want eren to know about the admiration you hold for him, because deep down, since you fell in love with those blue deep eyes, you always knew that the feelings are not mutual. and first of all, you guys had to save the humanity from titans; there is no place for any romance.

you were kinda new in the scouts regiment, you didn't have close friends but you were getting along well with everybody. considering it was jean's birthday, everybody was having fun, drinking or playing stupid games. the only one who didn't seem interested at all in this fuckery was levi ackerman (but he seems bored of anything who doesn't involve killing titans), and you. to be honest, you really didn't want to be here, all of this was driving you crazy, especially jean's stupid comments. he caught you staring at eren for a few times and now he thinks that you have a crush on his friend. which is not entirely wrong. he constantly makes fun of you because of this, but especially tonight when he is that drunk.

"hey, y/n-" jean shouts for the millionth time tonight but you are already done with his shit so you leave the cafeteria and go to the roof, in the need for some time alone; only to discover that you are not alone: there is already another person on the roof.

you don't really want to be near anybody since you were looking for a quiet place, so you turn on your heels, with the thought of heading to your room.

"i already heard the footsteps you made on your way over here, don't leave like that, whoever you are." the person spoke. you could recognise that voice everywhere, it belonged to eren himself. his back was facing you but after he finished his sentence, he turned so he can see who was he talking to. at first, he seemed surprise to see you there, but seeing how your cheeks immediately turned pink, a grin appeared on his handsome face.

his long hair was tied up, but he decided to leave some strands of hair touching his forehead and his face. his shirt was unbuttoned because it was so hot outside (maybe because it was summer time, maybe because of his presence) and you could see in the moonlight his muscular and toned body. being flustered by his appearance, you brought your hands up to your face, hiding yourself behind them. you turned on your heels one more time, so you can finally go to your room, hoping that this time he won't say anything, only to hear his laughter. eren yeager was laughing at you. you felt his hands touching your shoulders as he turned you so you can face him. he removed your hands from your face only to see him smiling at you. what did he find so funny in this situation?