Chapter VI

You lay on top of me as we kiss, you then begin kissing and biting my neck, you press the cuffs against my neck choking me slightly.
"I'm not done with you yet" you moan
"F-u-c-k baby" I moan through my gasping breath as you slide your body down onto mine, moaning passionately as you do. You flip the cuffs back over the top of my head and pull me up into you, we shift on the bed and you push my back up against the wall upright. I grip your hips firmly as my head rests against your chest, you slowly slide your body up and down and I gently thrust to match your rhythm.
"Oh yes baby" I moan as you pull the cuffs tight pulling me as close into you as possible, I tilt my head up and begin kissing your neck as we slowly fuck to your favourite song playing in the background.
"I want to feel you cum again" you say speeding up
"Oh my y-e-s" I moan with the new influx of pleasure, "keep going, work that beautiful body"
You then begin roughly riding me, making me go crazy. I begin moaning incoherently as you feel me twitch inside you, pull close as you feel me explode. I kiss you deeply as you feel sensation filling you with even more pleasure, you slowly come to rest, catching your breath
"That was amaz-ing" you say enjoying the feeling as you dismount me, you lay down breathing heavy still with the cuffs on. I cuddle into you as you lay your head on my chest, I undo the cuffs but you hold them close.
"Did I mention how beautiful you look right now" I say gliding my left hand up and down your body, you giggle before turning to kiss me. We chat and laugh about nonsense for a while before you turn off the music and we drift off to sleep embracing each other close.