Battle of Hoth

This story is made entirely by a Star Wars fan. In this story, everything that comes out is totally made up. It should be noted that he is a fan-made, for that same reason, there are many events that did not occur in the movies, which are totally invented. In addition, there are aspects that are not totally true in the Star Wars universe, but as I emphasize, it is a fan story, so I would beg you not to pay attention to these things and just enjoy reading.

Battle of HothPart 1

By Dterecs

We come out hyperspace, aboard the phase 2 star destroyer in which we were, along with other ships of the death squad, to the group of ships belonging to Vader himself, the right hand of the Emperor. We were all partially excited to attack the rebel forces alongside the great Lord Vader. We weren't the 501st Legion, so they wouldn't join us in combat, which most of us relieved, as that squad had a reputation for taking casualties due to their own leader, who often made them serve as cannon fodder, and there were not a few who died with the emperor's fist, although it must also be admitted that although he had no mercy on his own soldiers, he also had no mercy on his enemies.Like I said, I was not in that legion. My identification number was TK-3482, along with 9 companions that were in my group. Very soon they would bring us to the surface of that great snowy planet. In a short time the remains of my companions arrived. When we were all assembled a communication came from one of the officers and generals of the squad, the orders had changed. Vader, completely changed the strategy that Admiral Kendal had planned, he got too close to the snowy planet from what the rebel troops detected him, although he did not care, since he planned to carry out a surprise attack. That was not to Vader's liking, we assumed Admiral Kendal had probably already been executed.After they gave us new orders, we decided to head towards the hangar that was not far from where we were. Upon arrival, and down a few stairs we could see how the whole hangar was in an uproar, there were a lot of people going each one of them to their place, some last pilots entering their cabins and then raising the ship to the roof hooked up, ready to leave anytime. We, among all the people who were there, headed towards a Sentinel-class landing craft, there were more than three in the entire hangar. We hurried into the shuttle, all inside the shuttles, got in our seats, got ready, and the shuttle lifted off the ground, along with some TIE fighters. We went out into empty space, with the transport shuttle accompanied by two TIE interceptors and two fighters. A little slow we head towards the surface of the planet. As we left for it, a Gozanti Imperial ship modified to carry AT-AT was behind us, but quite far away. Suddenly the shuttle began to turn to the left, when it suddenly made a very sharp turn. While we were still with the commotion and with the doubt that it had happened, the copilot informed us that it was happening.Shots of red and orange had erupted from the surface and were heading towards us. We had dodged them quite well, but the scanners detected that rebel ships were approaching our position, more specifically a transport shuttle that was evacuating the planet and some rebellion fighters. Instantly the pilot directed all the power to the engines to keep us away from the rebel transport. The shots did not hit us, but the shots impacted a Class 1 Star Destroyer behind us. At the time the shots hit him near the power generators and near the targeting system, just as a second AT-AT ship was coming out of hyperspace, near the destroyer, and Imperial ships were being deployed from the hangar he was in. Being disabled, some of them left as they normally do, but some got stuck somewhere in the hangar, they had to get out thanks to the emergency system. While some starfighters almost collided with the hull of the destroyer. The walker transport that had just exited hyperspace decided, as we had done earlier to avoid the rogue cruiser, turned left. The rebel cruiser, advanced at full speed through the emptiness of space and in surpassing the destroyer that had been neutralized, it jumped into hyperspace at the same time as the few fighters that accompanied it.With the rebel cruiser out of reach and with the two AT-AT transports close to us, we decided to head for the surface of that icy giant. Descending no more rebel cruisers departed, so we surfaced calmly and without concern, but it was not over yet. We headed close to where the blaster shots had first fired. We did not see any rebel ship, or transport that wanted to leave the surface, in fact we arrived without any kind of concern on the planet.The shuttle lowered, and just as it touched the ground, the door we exited through slowly opened, as white smoke billowed out of it, making it difficult to see beyond a few steps in front of the exit. Some soldiers of the empire came out before me, but then I surfaced in my Imperial Snow Soldier outfit. When I touched the boots on the ground I felt a bit of cold running through my body, but the suit did its job. After touching the ground, we could see how the transport of imperial walkers reached the surface, and one of them dropped. After it was disengaged from the AT-AT, their cockpit was raised, and the red color of the cockpit could be seen to intensify. They were activated. The moment the walkers were activated, their transporters were leaving the planet as fast as they could to go find possibly some more. After the transports left and it was impossible to see them, six AT-ST transport shuttles arrived. They left them at the surface, and left. The AT-ST already had crew members inside, since when they touched the ground they began to move. Everything was ready for the invasion.
Every two groups of Imperials got behind a walker, we quickly mobilized towards one of them, while the shuttle from which we had left took off towards the destroyer, although we ignored it. We followed the walker, trying not to get crushed by the giant machine, but it had never happened to us. Already behind the AT-AT, we waited for other groups of Imperials to arrive, we only needed two shuttles, so we stayed there, looking at the horizon, waiting for new orders.

After a while, the same two transport shuttles arrived, landed in the white snow. Forty Imperial soldiers came down, twenty from each shuttle. Behind each walker were twenty Imperial soldiers.

I did not advance, two imperial walkers had yet to arrive at your position, who will go without any escort of troops.

It took a while for the remaining two walkers to arrive, but in doing, so they spread out and left quickly. Everything was ready, and after a few short communications, the walkers and AT-ST that had done a few tests to see if they were working perfectly, began to advance, while we followed them, the invasion had begun.