The Beggining of Romance

The next day Gerardo called me! I was so excited and the conversation went something like this.

G: "Hola, como estas?"

Yo: "Bien, y tu?"

G: " Nada mas...pensando en ti :/"

Yo: " De verdad? Tienes tantas mujeres y estas pensando en MI?"

G: Si, y aun que I know yoy won't believe it but, i think i am in love with you ever since the first time i saw your face despues de mi concierto...

Yo: Yo te admiro mucho y me encantas, pero ahora tengo novio y no puedo ser mas than a friend, si quieres podemos ser amigos

G: It was to be supposed, you're so beautiful, y esta bien pues por algo se empieza no?

Yo: Gracias, y si pero estoy muy enamorada

G: Sorry cal you later I have to go back to work, but it was nice talking to you.

Yo: Ok have fun.

Later me and my boyfriend went out to a very fancy place and I when I returned to the table I saw my boyfriend Victor with my phone and I asked him why did he have it.

Victor said who is texting you? I said nobody why? Some guy called Gerardo look...he showed me and the message said

"Hey beautiful, como estas soy Gerardo. "

I said "omg I can't believe it, Gerardo Ortiz!!! Victor said "I don't like him calling you beautiful, how is that such a famous guy has your number?" Well "Remember I went to his concert last week? I didn't want to tell you this becuase you were going to get worried, but some bad people tried to steal my car and Gerardo was coming towards where I was so him and his body guards saved my life, later he asked for my number and I said sure."