Chapter 2

While they were playing X-Box, I figured I would text Rose to see what she was doing.

To Rose:
Hey girl whats up

From Rose:
Hey boo nothing much, just watching the twins fight over the remote haha

Rose is the oldest of three. There's her, and the twins. The twins are 7 years old and a boy and a girl. The girl is Lucy and the boy is Jackson.

To Rose:
Oh haha sounds fun

From Rose:
Yeah, it's actually pretty entertaining... Wait is that bad?

To Rose:
What? To watch your two little siblings fight over a remote and fight it entertaining? Nahh not at all haha

From Rose:
Oh shut up, you'd find it amusing if you were here haha so anyways what are you doing?

To Rose:
Oh, I invited Alex over so now, Alex is with the boys.. -.- And I'm texting you aha

From Rose:
Oh that sounds like fun haha, hey what are you doing after school today?

To Rose:
Uhm... I don't know, I'll ask later, what do you have in mind?

From Rose:
Well I was texting Jake, and he and I were going bowling tommorow tonight, and you and Alex should totally come!

To Rose:
Well I don't think I'm doing anything! I'll ask Alex on the way to school, I'm driving him with the boys also.

From Rose:
Okay, see you in homeroom, byeee.

I didn't bother responding, I'll see her in 20 minutes anyways. It was 7:10 and I told the boys to shut off the game and get their shoes and backpacks.

We got into my car, I got it for my 16th birthday last year, it's a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic. You could say my family is rich... We live in L.A., our house has 4 stories, 2 elevators, a huge fireplace in the back along with a big pool. My room has an enormous walk-in closet, along with every outfit you could ever dream of. Along with all the fashionable hand bags and shoes. Rose usually comes over to borrow something to wear or accessorize her outfit when we hang out.

On the way to school, it's me driving, Alex in the passenger, and the boys in the back seats. I turn to face Alex and he looks over. He smiles and I laugh at him. "Why are you laughing?" He asks laughing himself. "Nothing haha." "Okay...?" "Oh, Alex." "Yeah?" "So Rose told me her and Jake are going bowling tomorrow tonight and she wanted to know if you and I wanted to go." "Sounds like fun, I'm in!" "Sweet, I'll tell Rose when we get to school."

We finally made it to school and we all went in. Rose, Alex, Jake, Brandon, and I all have lockers next to eachother. It's me, Rose to my left, Jake next to her, Alex on my right, and Brandon next to him.

We all get our stuff and walk into homeroom. We all have the same homeroom also.

We sit at our desks, which are in a circle surrounding me.

Looking around the room, I see that Rose is clearly flirting with Jake, and Jake looks like he's flirting back! I'm happy for her! She's liked him since2nd grade when he moved to this small Wisconsin town. Brandon is talking to Alex, and I'm listening to my music turned all the way up.

I'm listening to Chains by Nick Jonas. Whenever I want to think, I'll just turn my music up loud.

'You got me in chains for-' I feel a tap on my shoulder. Expecting it to be one of my friends, I pause my music and turn around to see who it is. Oh gosh. Jane. I roll my eyes and turn back around. She taps my shoulder again. I ignore her and play my music. Chloe knows I don't like her. I never have, she's never done anything worth my trust anyways.

In 3rd grade, she told Alex I hated him. That day we were going to the park after school, but he ended up cancelling on me because he believed what Jane told him. I ended up having to explain everything to him, and he 'canceled the cancellation'. I stand up, turn around, look at her, "What." I said. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to my party I'm throwing tonight!" She says in a squeally, high-toned voice. To be honest it annoyed me. I didn't say anything. "Earth to Marie!!" She yells. I mean... What's the worst thing that could happen if I go? "Fine. I'll go." "YAY! Bring all your friends!!" She says, skipping out of my class.