season 8 episode 4 starting with a bond

heath ozzy Kingston cleo prelsey jude izzy Ethan marcus pete maya winnie are the new a troupe

Nick pov:
This new a troupe definitely has a lot of new faces but all these dancers have got what it takes to win nationals. At first I thought that this could eventually be a bad idea but the new a troupe dance pretty well together.
Angela:
To be able to pick up the next step is something incredible for me as I'm able to prove myself.
And all these dancers are so incredible I can't wait for what the future holds.

*A TROUPE OPENING DANCE*
ozzy pov: this has been one a heck of a journey. From regionals to dance mania and now back to nationals. Honestly I'm grateful for being on a troupe and it means I could get to dance with my sister more.

Ozzy th:I still hate heathcliff and I'm hoping he doesn't try anything ESPECIALLY with izzy. I have a feeling something is going on between heath and izzy....
Wait never mind.

Heath pov:
I'm so happy that I secured my place on a troupe and that I get to go to nationals. Dance mania was cool but I dont want to miss out on other things that dancers usally compete in.
Heath th: this a troupe seems so cool and especially izzy. She's such a great dancer !!!!

Kingston pov: I was really upset that lily didnt make a troupe but she moved to another studio. I rlly miss seeing lily at the studio but we usally meet up and go on all these shopping dates?

*all a troupers come into the studio*
*nick is in the office working on some finance stuff for nationals*

Angela: right everyone listen up !!!
Angela: as you all should know we have different round such as solos group duets and etc.....
I'm looking for two dancers with the best chemistry to take on the national's duet.

Angela: is there anyone who would like to excuse themselves to compete for the duet.
*no one refuses*
Angela th : wow it seems like everyone is starting to understand how important nationals is.
Angela: okay so I will let you choose your partners. You have 3 days until me and nick choose the best duet.
*angela goes into the office*
Ozzy: Kingston I dont know who to go with.
Kingston *crying* I just wanna dance with lily
*heath stands next to them in confusion*
Ozzy *starts crying* I just wanna dance with richelle.
*izzy walks up to ozzy attempting to ask him what time there mum finishes work but instead also stands in confusion*
Kingston *hugs ozzy* we should just dance together
*izzy and heath slowly walk away from the situation but bump into each other*
Heath: oh I'm so sorry for bumping in to you
Izzy: oh it's fine
*presley walks in the convo*
Presley *grabs heaths arm* heath cmon let's do the duet
Heath: wait since when are we doing a duet?
Presley: cmon ik you want to
*izzy looks at it happening and her smile fades*
Izzy th: oh heath is gone and he's probably with that blonde girl who always made me doubt.
Pete: hey what's up r u okay?
Maya: damn I saw the whole thing that girl is cold.
Izzy:its absolutely fine it doesnt bother me
Maya:your obviously lying but hey I'll pretend I cant read your mind.
Pete:maya since I'm socially awkward would it be cool if we did the duet together?
Maya: *sarcastically* no
Pete:oh
Maya: *smiles and laughs* I was kidding
Pete:*smiles back*

Cleo:hey i was wondering if you would want to dance with me because your kinda cute *says while laughing*
Jude: hmm maybe I'll have to think about it.
* jude and cleo walk off and find a spot to practice*

Ethan:hey Marcus do you wanna do the duet with me?
Marcus th: having a duet with ethan while I'm having a sexuality struggle is probably not the best choice so I had to think fast.
Marcus: I would love to but winnie asked first I'm sorry
Ethan:its fine it's okay it's totally cool it's nothing to worry about yeah......
Izzy: the pain in your voice is so depressing.
*Ethan sees that izzy looks over at heath and presley*
Ethan: izz you can pair up with me and we will make an amazing duet even better than marcus and winnie and heath and Presley.
Izzy: yeah... YES YOUR RIGHT EXACTLY

Winnie pov: I know marcus lied about me asking but I could clearly see that he's hiding something. My guess is that he has a crush on ethan.
Marcus: winnie we are doing amazing so far.
Winnie: yeah we are and we could take a 5 min break
Marcus: I'm fine
Winnie: it's just 5 mins
Marcus:okay
*they both sit down*
Winnie: why did you tell Ethan I asked you to pair up with me?
Marcus: because I couldnt be in a duet with Ethan
Winnie:why not
Marcus: this is going to sound crazy
Winnie: try me
Marcus:I like girls a lot but then I like Ethan. I'm confused
Winnie: it means your bisexual. You like boys and girls. I'm always here for you marcus.
Marcus *starts to tear up and hugs winnie* thank you winnie your such a great friend.
Winnie:no problem
Marcus: I still dont know whether to tell Ethan I have feelings for him.
Winnie: dont worry we will talk about

*heath and Presley are doing a duet*
*izzy and ethan are across the room also practicing a duet*

Presley:heath I think we will definitely win the duet.
*heath looks across at izzy*
Heath:idk ethan and izzys duet looks rlly good. Izzy is on fire.
Presley:she's not that good
Heath th: presley is an incredible dancer but she can be very self centred at times.
*heath goes over to izzy*
Heath: hey it's looking rlly good
Ethan: yeah SHE is amazing *acts overprotective*
Heath: izzy I really like the pirrourettes you did
Izzy *smiles* thank you heath
*Presley joins*
Presley *fake laugh* yeah it's so good.
Ethan: no one asked for your opinion
*presley and Ethan start having an argument while heath and izzy back away*
Heath: izzy
Izzy:yes heath?
Heath: I just want you to know before Presley kidnapped me.....
*izzy laughed*
Izzy: oh god ur so funny
Heath*smiles*
Heath:I was going to ask you to be my duet partner
Izzy: well there's no way of changing it back to how it could have gone.....
Izzy:but that would have been really sweet of you
Heath: our chemistry would be amazing
Izzy: *intrigued* so you think we have chemistry
Ethan: izz I cannot stand this cruella version of sharpay let's go find a way to make her regret her place in the studio
Izzy: oh okay bye heath !!!
Ethan: THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO FLIRT
presley: heath did you just see that?
Heath: *makes up a story*sorry what I gotta go and feed my cat its dying.

*kingston and ozzy were working on some hip hop duet*
Kingston: you know what this dance is on fire
Ozzy: ur right !!!!
*maya and pete walk in*
Kingston:oh hey guys have you started on your duet yet?
Maya:yeah I think we are doing pretty good.
Ozzy: you two are an interesting combination
Ozzy: maya Pete is an amazing hip hop dancer btw
Kingston:he really is
Pete: thanks guys
Maya: ik he is i practically spend all my time with him
*kingston and ozzy look at each other*
Maya:what ?
Kingston: nothing just tea
Pete:anyways maya we should probably start adding more moves to our duet.