Rant

o(╥﹏╥)o❗You can skip this if you want I just needed to rant and had no were else to go to❗(╥_╥)

               If I die would people care because all they do is take or rant about their lives, but as soon as I need help there gone like I wasn't good enough like I didn't matter. They ignore and take everything I have. I give them all of me and they can't give me a few minutes of there time like it was gold. They will sit there and talk and talk and talk, but when its my turn to talk they turn ghost or they interrupt me not even 5 minutes later. I try so hard to be kind, and be myself. I shouldn't feel like I need to put on a mask for people to like me. I should be able to be liked for me not for a faulty act i put on, and if I let that act slip for even a second they look at me like I'm mad or weird. They think that I need to help then with everything they use me for all I got, but as soon as they get what they want they leave every single time I just want someone to stay, and not be a total dooshrocket. If I do a single thing wrong if I don't give them enough attention if I don't do just as they wanted. Im sick of it I just want people to like me for me not a false person or not a character i put on.

             For once in my like i want it to come up me. I know out makes me sound selfish I love my family i do, but its never me ots always one of my other siblings. I get told to "shut up" I get told to "fuck off" I just want a little bit of something, I also hate as soon as I leave my room I get hit with is the "wifi out" or "wow the monster is out of its cave" or i get insulted with "hey ugly I think you messed up your make up" or "hey pig you want to rage the kitchen try not to eat everything" I love how they say that, but then go around and question why I stay in my room. I also love how my mom does nothing to stop it. She just sits there and watches then goes to gives me a long list of chores. My siblings don't do there chores and don't get in trouble, but as soon as I don't do my chores as soon as she wants I get in trouble. I can never take a break I know my mom and step dad has a lot of pressure on the , but they need to stop taking it out on me or each other. I know have panic attacks at screaming or yelling. I get scared or I freeze seeing alcohol (Step dad drinks when he drinks he gets aggressive). It isn't helping that my aunt moved in with us and her boyfriend also drinks so him and my step dad drinks together meaning more drinking cause now they have a drinking buddy yAy!

Thanks for listening well reading my rant have a good day.