Slow Hands

You and Niall had just moved into your first flat together in London. You were bringing in boxes all day. As you were unpacking boxes in your guys' bedroom, you can hear Niall singing. You try to figure out where it's coming and you find him sitting at the piano in the living room playing his guitar. You're leaning on the doorway smiling, not letting him know you were there so you can keep hearing him play. When he's done, he turns around and sees you standing there. He asked " How long have you been standing there?" You say, " Oh not that long. Just from the first chorus where you sang, " No chance that I'm leaving here without you on me."He said smiling, " So basically the whole thing?"You nodded yes and he walks over to you, slowly pinning you up against the wall. He kisses you softly but passionately. You break the kiss and asked him what the song is called and he said," Slow Hands." He said that he wrote it about the two of you. You smiled and kissed him again but this time he picked you up and spun you around. He looked at you, smiled and said, " I love you." You said, " I love you." He picked you up as you guys were kissing, you giggled and he brought you into your guys' bedroom. It was in that moment that you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.