Chapter 1 (Year 3)

I was peacefully sleeping on my four poster bed, similar to my one at Hogwarts, until I felt icy cold water splash on my face.

I jumped up squealing from the temperature when I caught my brother, Cedric, red handed at the crime.

"You wanna hug Ced?" I say running over to him.

"Eeeeeek!" he screams like a little girl after I drenched him with my hug.

"What did you wake me up for anyways?" I said, laughing at my older brother.

"We're going to Hogwarts, (Y/N)," he says simply and leaves my room.

Realization and shock went over my face as I glanced at my clock. 30 minutes till 11.

I rush over to my bathroom, got into the shower, wash my hair quickly, and brush my teeth. I pulled on my shirt after and ran to find a pair of pants. "I have nothing to wear!" I whisper shout to my self, although looking at the piles of clothes in my closet. "Aha!" I say and grab a pair of blue jeans.

"(Y/N) darling, hurry we will be leaving soon!" I hear my mum shout from downstairs.

"Coming Mum!" I say back as I grabbed my trunk.

"Okay children I have work to do so your mother will drop you off, have a good time," my dad says giving my brother and I each a hug as we rush to the car. 

Now we're off to Kings Cross, I thought to my self relief washing over me. 10:40, it took me only 10 minutes to get ready, wow, new high score!

I ended up falling into a dreamless sleep for the 15 remaining minutes of the car ride. About 5 minutes before we got there I checked if I looked presentable or like a zombie.

I look alright, I thought and got out of the car seeing as we're already there.

My mum gave us each a quick hug and we went our separate ways to find our friends.

"(Y/N) over here!" I heard my best friend Hermione say from about 15 feet away.

"Hermit Crab!" I say, knowing she hates the nickname.

I run up to her and engulfed her in a huge hug. "How many times have I told you to stop calling me Hermit Crab?" she says putting her hands on her hips after I released her.

"One hundred forty six times," I say after waiting for this moment ever since she first complained.

"I- how did you know that? Are you counting?" she says looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I've counted up to this very moment my friend," I say proudly.

"(Y/N), Hermione, come with us," we hear our friends Ron and Harry say a few feet from us.

"We're coming Ronald!" Hermione says lifting her trunk.

I did the same and walked over to them.

"Ronniekins!!"

"Have you forgotten me?" Harry said sarcastically.

"Of course not 'Lover Boy'", the nickname rolled off my tongue easily. I gave him the nickname in our first year because almost all the girls had a crush on him!

I gave the two boys a hug and we loaded our trunks onto a trolley, preparing to run through the border.

"This part always makes me sick," Hermione complained.