CHAPTER 50 (FINAL)

The urge to jump and scream at the top of her lungs is getting stronger and stronger at every passing second as the fansign continues.

The boys already signed Sooyun's album and she couldn't help but to think that all of these are nothing but just a mere dream.

It's too good to be true.

Especially when she had a talked to the members. To him, your bias.

Ni-ki.

He has a piercing eyes but the way he look at the engenes, it's endearing and full of care. It's soft but intimidating at the same time. And that made Sooyum nervous even more earlier.

She was afraid and too nervous earlier but when he smiled at her, those feelings immediately disappears. But what confused Sooyun earlier was when she told her name to him.

He was like....shocked? Sooyun's not sure since it's just a brief moment. And the fact that he knew who her bias is, is just a mind blowing for her.

Now, the fansign event is coming to an end. Sooyun is not sure what to feel since she has mixed feelings.

She's sad because it's coming to an end. But she's excited because she'll finally meet her online friend.

A friend which made Sooyun feel special in a certain type of way, like she's at home despite the cat and dog relationship they have.

Not long enough, the event was over. And just like what Nick, her long time friend on wattpad told her, Sooyun stayed at the venue.

She waited for about twenty minutes before someone, a staff to be exact, asked her name and told her to follow her.

And she did.

The staff brought Sootun in front of a door and told her to just enter the room before the staff left her there alone. And once again, Sooyun did.

She entered the room.

It was dark at first and she was confused. She's about to leave the room but then the light opened and there she saw numbers of familiar people, singing a happy birthday song while looking at her.

Sooyun's heart dropped when she realized who they are and she felt like shitting herself right at that moment.

Sooyun's eyes landed to the person standing in front of her, holding a cake.

And yes, it's her bias.

It's Nishimura Riki or known as Ni-ki.

Ni-ki.....

Nick...

"Happy birthday Sooyun, my loml. "

If it's another circumstances and if it's other people who have actually spelled 'loml', you would laugh your ass off. But now? It's different.

So so different!

"Y-you're Nick? " Sooyun stuttered, hoping she's wrong because now that she realized it, she was actually talking with an idol, with your bias for years now!

And that story she published before.....the arguments she had with him...

Oh my god! Oh my fucking gosh!

"Hmm, that's me. " He nodded before continuing.

"The guy you've been simping on. "

THE END.