8

Irene POV

I finally caught up to my sister and started punching her in the shoulder. My face was really hot and I just kept punching. My sister kept laughing at me.

I finally stopped punching and did something worse. I started to tickle Yeri and she just laughed out loud with me.

I heard a chuckle and I stopped tickling Yeri. I looked over to where the chuckle came from and realized that Seulgi was still here. My face grew red once again and I felt really embarrassed. 

"Hey Seulgi, let's go to my room real quick." I said. She nodded and we both made our way to my bedroom. I closed my door and sat down on the bed. Seulgi just stayed looking at me. 

I smiled and patted on an empty spot next to me on my bed. Seulgi sat down next to me.

"Sorry you had to see me do that with my sister. I kind of forgot that you were there." I felt really embarrassed for doing that in front of her. 

"It's fine. It was kind of fun seeing that side of you. I didn't expect you to be such a tease and such a child. It was kind of cute." I looked at Seulgi shocked. We both made eye contact and then we both turned away from each other looking down.

I see Seulgi get up and I did too.

"I should probably go." She looked at me and I was kind of sad, but I agreed that she needed to go home. I just jope she was feeling better.

"Ya. okay." We both stood there in front of my bedroom door. I didn't want her to go and she didn't make any moves to open it either. We both stood in front of each looking around the room.

We made eye contact for a quick second and then started to laugh. Suddenly, my door opened and Yeri was looking at us again before running again.

"I swear if she says something again I will kill her." Seulgi just let out a small laugh. 

"I think I should go Irene. Thank you for keeping me here and helping my injuries." I nodded and we both walked out. We passed my parents and they called out for Seulgi.

"Seulgi! Do you want to stay over for dinner? I made more thinking that you would stay." I wanted her to accept it, but I decided that she needed to go to her house to rest.

"Sorry mom. I only brought her here to rest and to get better. I didn't expect that I would also fall asleep and keep her longer here. I also think she needs more rest-"

"I would love to stay for dinner Mrs. Bae." I stared at her in shock and then she looked at me with her beautiful eye smile. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

We were sitting around the table. I sat next to Seulgi and we just started to eat.

My parents started to ask Seulgi about her major and minor. They asked other questions about her plans for the future. My mother then asked about her family and I saw Seulgi stiffen and become quiet. 

"Hey guess what? Seulgi is in the boxing club and Moonbyul says that she is very strong." I changed the subject quickly seeing how uncomfortable Seulgi was. Under the table I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me and then gave me smile.

"Oh! Is that so?" My dad jumps in taking an interest already. They started talking about boxing and stuff and all I could think of was how quickly Seulgi changed. She went from happy, to serious and scared at the mention of her family. What really happened?

Before I knew it, dinner ended and I decided to walk Seulgi home. It was a quiet walk, but comfortable. We held each others hands and I felt really happy. Once we got closer, she stopped and looked at me.