3) Hired...

Author's POV...

Rose's flight landed in New York around 10 am. The cab driver dropped her in front of the knight's mansion, she was looking at the beautiful castle like mansion which was located away from the main city surrounded with trees and peaceful environment. She walked towards the main gate with her luggage.

When the guards saw a girl in a black hoodie standing there they opened the gate and inquired

"Who are you?... What do you want?..."
The guards voice came out rough and threatening but she ignored it.

She showed them Damian's card which Renzo gave her...
" I am here for Mr. Knight..."

Guards examined the card and called jack, jack came outside when the guards told him that a girl is here to meet their boss...

Jack saw her and his eyes narrowed in confusion...
"Hii, I am jack and you are ?"
He gave a beautiful charming smile to a beautiful girl standing in front of him...

Rose didn't returned his smile she just nodded and replied...
"Hello Mr. Jack, I am Rose Mr. Knight's new bodyguard, Renzo send me here."
As soon as she spoke these words, Jack's and guards eyes widened in shock...

"Renzo send you for this job, are you sure?"
Jack asked confused, it was hard for him to believe that Renzo send a girl for a dangerous job like this.

Rose nodded in confirmation...
"Ok, come I'll show you Damian's office you can talk to him about the job..."
He said and offered to carry her luggage inside but she refused.

Getting inside she welcomed with the view of luxurious living room which was decorated in dark theme..

Leaving her luggage in the living room jack lead her towards Damian's office, he knocked and entered

Leaving her luggage in the living room jack lead her towards Damian's office, he knocked and entered. Damian was sitting in his office chair, reading some important files...
"Your bodyguard is here..."
Jack said, Damian kept his file aside giving him his all attention he gestured him to call his new bodyguard inside. Jack told her to come inside.

She entered in his office, standing in front of him confidently, definitely she was tired after travelling for hours but her face and body posture was not showing even a hint of tiredness.