Chapter:2 Night 1

When I landed back home I was busy trying to figure out why he said good luck i am going to need it that i walked right in the the wall. "Oh fuck", I said and walked inside and rested til 11:45 pm. Waking up i put on my army uniform with desert camo and grabs my 45 and I head  to work. As always i brought my Ipod to listen to music when i work weird right. Landing something flashed inside of my head a vision of sorts i couldn't tell either that or i ate something bad idk. Walking in I had a feeling i was gonna need a bigger gun. Anyway walking in I looked around one more time and wondered to get to know the layout of the place "Should of looked around in the moring cause this place is creepy as fuck at night.", I said as i looked around walking to the office i felt as though i was a deaths door I shrugged it off and walked into the office and sat down.

Sitting down and looking around in my office the phone went off making my jump and shoot the phone "Well shit next time i need to pay attention more.", I said and put my headphones in and played a song call Till the last shot's fired, "Man this is probably going to be very boring." I said looking around the office when the phone rang.  "Hello." I said answering the phone "hello hello..." I heard, "Oh it must be a recording." I said and listened to it "I wanted to leave a recorded message for you to help you get settled in on your first night uh I worked in that office before you and I know it is a bit overwhelming but you will be fine there is a introduction thing I know to read to you kind of legal thing Welcome to Pinkie Pie's Pizzeria a place for kids and grownups a like a place. A place for magic and life come together Pinkie Pie's pizzeria is not responsible for the damage, death or injury..." At that point I just zoned out and looked at the cameras and saw that some one was missing from the stage.

     "Crap where is