CHAPTER EIGHT

Hello ladies... I'm so sorry for the long and late update. Im just kinda busy on my work. And the truth is I plan not to publish and not to continue this story anymore. But i see there's someone following me and added this story to their list. So please bare with me. I'll continue this and thank you to all my readers :-)

Never thought that Jimin and Julie was so beautiful and fucking so hot. Mr. Lee immediately stood up and greet them. Upon hearing he was the date of Taehyung,Jimin and Julie were more surprised.

Mr. Lee pushed his glasses with his fingers, "Im done talking to Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Julie​ was very curious, "What? Taehyung is not up to your standard?"

"He lied to me, he is not a virgin!" Mr. Lee said in anger tone

Jimin and Julie were stunned.

Especially, Jimin who's was really shocked, turned to silent Taehyung, "Tae~Tae, is it true? If so, you lied to Yoongi when you were together?"

"Ahh... Jiminie, you remind me of something!" Julie blurted out affectedly and then exaggerated the photo crisis in WeChat group.

"Taehyung, even you're in charge of the first -class, you can't do such a thing to disgrace the company. Nobody is blind ;it's obvious that our company doesn't want to humiliate you."

Mr. Lee's face grew darker, and he looked at Taehyung in disgust,"Your Mon have the nerve to say your a good boy... Its my fault to trust her!"

Since Jimin appeared, Taehyung didn't say a word. But now he couldn't bear it anymore,and turned to stare at Mr. Lee.

"Who are you to judge me!? Look at you, stingy, mama's boy, and fucking self-righteous! Your so hard on others, why don't you take a look at yourself in the mirror!?"

"You...."​Mr. Lee pointed at him, his lips shivering with angry.

"What the hell are you staring at!? MY EYES ARE BIGGER THAN Your's!!! As Taehyung came closer and closer, Mr. Lee couldn't help stepping back and directly fell into the sofa.

Taehyung can't take it anymore and he shout to Mr. Lee,
"You're not a virgin, too! Then why you ask others to be!? Who do you think you are? Even the richest man in the world isn't as arrogant as you! Moreover, you only earned forty thousand a month!"

"It's really rotten luck for any person who marries you!! ~~ Taehyung shouted to the highest level.

Not only Jimin and Julie, all others guests in the cafe also froze.

Though Taehyung looked quite, he was full of words when angry.

"And you, Jimin!" Taehyung turned and gave Jimin a frosty look, sneering. "Seriously, I should thank you for allowing me to see what exactly a cruel man is!"

"By the way, there's nothing wrong with me if I give my first night to my present boyfriend. But you!! You have lost your virginity in your junior year in college.Did you have your virginity repaired when you had sex with Yoongi??

Being cut to the quick, Jimin went white and protested. "What are you talking about? Do you throw mud at me for your breaking up with Yoongi?

Taehyung cocked his eyebrows, smiling with eyes bored straight into him." Do I need to remind you when and where you got a room with an upper class man, huh??

Jimin remained dumbfounded for a long while. Surprised at what Taehyung knew.

Jungkook, who was sitting at the table behind Taehyung, couldn't help laughing.

Jungkook's granny fake an illness to deceive him to go on a blind date. He had no choice but to come. He had meant to exchange a few words to the girl and the left. But saw Taehyung while waiting for her.