𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

Lyra Goldman was the golden girl of Hogwarts — everyone loved her and everyone envied her — but she always seemed out of reach. The Hufflepuff never branched out and it was impossible to become her friend, much less her lover. The blonde was notorious for never going on dates or wanting a relationship, so her sudden relationship with Remus Lupin attracts the attention of the entire school. With all eyes on a girl who has a deadly secret, how long will it be before the golden girl burns out?

     Remus Lupin didn't plan to fake date Lyra Goldman, but he couldn't say no to her either. Whilst he was cursed to turn into a monster each full moon, she was cursed to never be able to fall in love. If she did, they would die. And with a certain hook-nosed Slytherin getting too close for comfort to their secrets, Lyra attempts to throw him off her tracks with her supposedly secret (yet entirely fake) relationship. Only problem being, neither of them expected to fall in love.

     A girl made of sunshine and a boy damned by the moon — what were the chances?

──────

PLAYLIST

I DON'T LIKE THAT ANYONE WOULD DIE TO FEEL YOUR TOUCH | i. gold rush, taylor swift | ii. drops of jupiter, train | iii. half light, BANNERS | iv. fake love, cemetery sun | v. afterglow, ed sheeran | vi. she lays down, the 1975 | vii. like everybody else, lennon stella | viii. if i could fly, one direction | ix. past life, selena gomez & trevor daniel | x. golden, harry styles

──────

 GABRIELLE WILDE as LYRA GOLDMAN (THE GOLDEN GIRL)

(THE GOLDEN GIRL)

ANDREW GARFIELD as REMUS LUPIN(THE ANGSTY WEREWOLF)

(THE ANGSTY WEREWOLF)

AND . . .
AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON as JAMES POTTER
BEN BARNES as SIRIUS BLACK
JAMIE BELL as PETER PETTIGREW
SOPHIE SKELTON as LILY EVANS
MASON DYE as ANDREW GOLDMAN
KRYSTEN RITTER as CASSIE BRIGGS

──────