Cast and Characters

Sabrina Carpenter as Hallie Parker, eleven-year-old twin sister to Kiara Styles, who she was separated from birth. Following their parents' divorce, they were raised separately with no knowledge of each other's existence — until they meet at summer camp by chance.

Sierra McCormick as Annie James, eleven-year-old twin sister to Peyton Hemmings, who she was separated from birth. Following their parents' divorce, they were raised separately with no knowledge of each other's existence - until they meet at summer camp by chance.

Luke Hemmings as Nicholas "Nick" Parker, Kiara and Peyton's father, a wealthy California vineyard owner.

Harry Styles as Elizabeth "Liz" James, Kiara and Peyton's mother, a famous British wedding gown designer.

Ashton Irwin as Meredith Blake, a 26-year-old child-hating publicist who is planning to marry Luke for his money. (A/N: Ashton wouldn't do that in real life. He is just going to be for this version of the movie).

Michael Clifford as Chessy, Luke's housekeeper and Peyton's nanny. He meets and falls in love with Liam. He also discovers that "Peyton" is actually Kiara after realizing her strange behavior.

Liam Payne as Martin, the Styles family's butler, who falls in love with Michael.

Lana Parrilla as Marva Kulp Sr., the owner and director of Camp Walden.

Sofia Carson as Marva Kulp Jr., Lana's daughter and assistant

Desmond Styles as Charles James, Harry's wealthy father and Kiara and Peyton's maternal grandfather. After he catches Peyton on the phone with Kiara, she tells him about switching places.

Anne Marie Irwin as Vicki Blake, Ashton's mother.

Dove Cameron as Jackie, a friend of Kiara at Camp Walden.

Chris Hemsworth as Les Blake, Ashton's father