Prologue

Candy's POV:

10:03 pm

I squeezed my way through the cramped crowd of reporters and journalists, all chatting and yelling, hoping for some answers on the case. I just kept my head low and kept muttering, "No comments. No comments."

As I pushed myself through the crowd, I shoved the front doors open and walked right into the police station. I scanned the station and saw many officers crowding in front of the Chief of Police, who was standing behind the podium and speaking very loudly to all the officers.

"This is a very serious case," he said. "We are going to start an investigation soon. But we need volunteers. Does anyone here want to be a part of this investigation?"

Many hands shot up and voices rose immediately, all saying that they would like to volunteer. I went over to the crowd and raised my hand as well. I was stuck far behind, but I still raised my hand and high as I possibly could. This sounded interesting. There hasn't been many cases like this in a very long time.

The Chief of Police squinted his eyes and scanned the crowd slowly. I prayed that he would pick me.

He was quiet for a little while, and then his eyes locked on mine.

"You. Candy. You can investigate."

I was overjoyed, but then I also got a little nervous as well.

"You must find this person," The Chief said. He stepped down from the podium with a photo gripped in his hand. All the officers watched him in silence as he handed the photo to me. I observed the photo, and I couldn't help but get the feeling that he looked oddly familiar...

"He was last seen in this house," The chief handed me another photo of a house. It was fairly small, with a blue, green and brown wall on the front. It also had numerous windows, but it seemed that all the lights were out. I flipped the photo of the house over and I saw that the address was written on the back.

"I need you to find him and bring him back unharmed. Are you sure you're up for this, Candy?" the Chief said. He had a very serious look in his eyes. He was really counting on me. Everybody else was watching quietly, their eyes wide.

I nodded and saluted him. "Yes, sir. I can do this. You can count on me."

"Very well then. Go to this address and find this boy. Good luck."

I then exited the police station, my mind only focused on saving that boy. I slowly made my way through the sea of reporters, ignoring their questions once again, and got into the police car.

As I buckled my seat belt, I stared at the address on the back of the photo of the house, and then gazed at the photo of the missing person. I still couldn't shake that strange feeling of familiarity.

"I've got to get him back safely."

Then I turned on the engine, backed out of the parking lot and drove away, away from the reporters and journalists and headed straight towards the house.

(Hello, my friendsss :D

I know this story is already going rlly slow, but idk I guess this is just how I write ;-; I'll try to make things go a little faster tho. I'll try to finish Chapter 1 as soon as possible, but it might be a couple of days before it gets published because school ;-; Oh btw this is my very first Wattpad story I've written :)

Also the picture of George Piggy is not mine

I hope you're enjoying the story!!

-cosmicityy)