Chapter 10: This Storm will pass

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It's about learning how to dance in the rain." – Vivian Greene

A WEEK LATER

It was a Thursday night 3 months after Michael had come to me apologizing. I finally felt comfortable around him. He worked so hard to gain my trust back and it felt so good.  I had to make sure Michael had everything prepared for his performance. Michael had finally granted me full access to all his affairs. Shit, he basically made me his power of attorney on all his legal affairs. I knew how much money Michael made, what country he made it in. I knew about his medical conditions and all his legal affairs. Michael was getting his stage makeup done and he wanted a rundown of the night.I had to make sure his lightning was okay and that he was on stage at exactly 7:30 pm. It was a very busy night, to say the least, but little did we know that the night was just getting started.

"Okay Michael the DJ has the setlist together. Your change of wardrobe will be to the left when you exit so focus on that. Also, I got you an extra 10 mins for makeup if needed as well.

Michael just turned to me and smiled. We haven't argued since the abortion incident. I can honestly say for the first time we were actually happy.

" Of course you did,'' Michael replied.

"Of course I did what I utter.

"You got me extra time thank-you.

Michael glances in the mirror as Karen finished up the final touches of his makeup. He smiles and replies.

"Stunning I love it. You are a miracle worker.

Karen smiles and replies.

"Anything for you Mr Jackson.

Michael claps his hands and shouts.

"Okay everyone please let me have a moment to myself before I go on stage."

Everyone starts to exit I grab my clipboard and do the same.'Michael reaches for my arm and utters

" No no no not you Anna"

Micheal caressed my hand and pulls me into him.

"Oh boy what did I do now." I utter.

Michael blushes, all you could see were his pearly white teeth. He was in costume, a gold and silver armor kind of suit with, metal boots with the number 7 on the sides of them.

" You didn't do anything your perfect."

He slides his hand down my back to my hips pulling me closer to him.

" Ugh ...Michael please don't start anything you have to be on stage in 10 mins."

Michael chuckles and replies

" We can do a lot in 10 mins."

He bits his lips pulling me closer into him.

"Dance with me, Anna."

He holds my waist rocking me back and forth in his arms. Pressing his lips on my neck, oh God his touch was driving me insane. Suddenly Michael flips me around so that my behind is pressed against his manhood.

"I love holding you Anna, I just adore moments like this." he replies.

I turn around and slid my hand down the side of Michaels's face.

"I'm so in love with you Michael Joseph Jackson."

I can't believe I fixed my lips to even say such a thing. I didn't want to lose control but once I fixed my lips to say those words. I felt all the power pour away from my veins. Michael places his hand on my right cheek brushing his thumb on it.