Meeting the Boys.

*Bri's POV*

"Ohmigod Bri, Thank you so much for bringing me to meet the boys!" Nina said gripping onto my arm. "Of course, you would have done the same thing for me!" "NEXT!" I heard some man yell. We were almost to the front of the line we couldn't quite see the boys because there was a curtain. "NEXT!" Now we could see the boys when the curtain opened and I got weak in the knee's because i could see Niall. "NEXT!" Nina and I walked in and almost instantly Nina was hugging Zayn. I stood there in complete shock, "Brianna Nikole!" I got snapped out of my thought. "Let's go!" The boys laughed "Yeah Brianna Nikole, let's go!" I blushed it was so cute how they said my name. "Hi Brianna!" Louis said with a giant smile, I hugged him "Hi Louis, how are you?" he chuckled "I'm great, how are you love?" "Amazing" next in line was Liam, then Zayn, "Hi Harry!" I smiled as I walked up to Harry "Hello Brianna Nikole!" I hugged him and next was *swallows* Niall James Horan. He had his arms wide open, by the time I was in  his embrace I was a blubbering idiot! "Brianna, are you okay?" Niall said with a concerned look on his face."She is fine Niall, you're her favorite, well actually she is in love with you!" They smiled I smacked Nina'sarm while wiping away my tears. "Oh yeah well Zayn she is in love with you!" Niall pulled me into another hug. We let go of each other well at least tried too, my VIP pass got caught to his shirt. "Oops, I am so sorry Niall!" He laughed as he untangled us! "There we go all good now" I smiled "Thanks!" I went to turn around "Woah Brianna hold up" "Please call me Bri, and yeah?" "You're our VIP!" I looked down, "Yup" Popping the 'P' "Patty, can you bring these two, to the dressing room, they are our VIP" Patty nodded "Sure thing"

*In the dressing room*

*Click click* "Okay ladies you can sit in here there are drinks and snacks over there on the table, make yourselves comfortable, the boys will be here soon!" I nodded "Thank you Patty"  Nina said as she grabbed a water. My legs shook as i sat waiting. "Bri!" Nina said waving her hand in front of my face "You good?" I nodded

*1 1/2 hours later*

"Sorry Ladies" Liam said as they were walking in, Harry and Zayn walking in with their shirts half way off! Nina practically spit her water out onto Liam. "It's fine we understand there were alto of fans out there"I said with a reassuring smile. Niall, Zayn, and Liam sat on the couch across from us, Louis sat next to Nina, and Harry was on the arm of the couch next to me. "So we haven't formally met!" Harry said still shirtless. "Oh yeah, well I'm Bri, and this is..." we all turned to Nina who was obviously staring at shirtless Zayn. I snapped my fingers in front of her face "Hello!" "Hot... I mean Nina,My name is Nina" We all laughed "Wipe the drool Nina!" she gave me the death glare. "How old are you two?" Louis said "Well we are both 18 but i will be 19 in March!" "Cool cool" Harry said. "Are you both single?" Niall said then blushed as did I "Yes" Then it got quiet, "I hate to be the person who says it, but I am bored" Nina said "How long do we get to hang out with you guys?" I asked because no one actually told us. "Well usually and hour but since we had the meet and greet you have been here for 2 hours." Liam said walking to the door. "Hey Paul, how long do these ladies get to stay with us?" Liam said through a cracked door. "It depends on how long they want to because you boys have the next 2 days off so as late as you would like." "Thanks Paul" Nina and I practically jumped out of our seats. "So what are we gonna do when we get to the hotel?" Louis said with smirk...