1~

Y/N -L/N has just recently moved to japan , in a new neighborhood

they are a transfer student going to karasuno high school.

Y/n- L/N is going to be the assistant manager along with kiyoko our queen

and yachi our princess (don't bother I just did that :) )

-----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)

"I was having the best dream ever can you guess what ? it was about FOOD!!! yes FOOD!! THE BEST THING YOU CAN EVER DREAM OF . Anyways i was dreaming about tonkastu (deep-fried until crisp and golden brown, then drizzled with a sweet and piquant sauce Japanese pork cutlet ) , ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI !! HELL YEAH!! . anything you can think of  that is food . I saw a huge ass table with so much food. i drooled so much seeing all that food this must be a huge ass buffet or something i thought, Fuck it its free and its all for me . i ran and i got some random chopsticks that i found at the table i was about to take a bite a huge bite of the sushi , then all of a sudden "

RINGGGGG

" AHH i fell out of my bed almost having a heart attack since my damn alarm clock woke me up, ugh dammit you stupid clock i was about to have the best thing in the world , having an all you can eat sushi mannn my sushi is gone noww. I suddenly remembered  i was starting my first day at  my new school . OH SHIT!! I GOT TO GET READY! . I got out of my bed grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and i hurried to take a shower."

15 minuts later 

" I was already ready i was heading downstairs and i looked at my phone , OH SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!! . I ran the the bus stop as fast as i could the bus was about to leave but i made it on time . Way to go y/n your almost late to the first day of your new school what was it called?? k- ka ... karasuno?? i think thats the name oh well whatever its called . after a few minutes i saw the school THIS IS KARASUNO HIGH SCHOOL?? ITS SO FUCKEN HUGEEE . i could not believe this new highschool is wayy bigger than my old high school . Then the bell rings"

RINGGGG

"OH SHIT NOT GOOD IM LATE . i ran inside the building and got my schedule out class 1-A  thats my first class thankfully i saw the sign  1-A .I ran inside and everyone stared at me . " 

" oh my and who might you be ??"

This is the new chapter took me some time but you guys deserve it :3
-Cam❤