ew school🏃‍♀️

We walked into school and I was already feeling suffocated in the crowds of students by my locker. I said my goodbyes to my friends and hurried to get to my locker.  "Ugh why am I surrounded by snakes." I thought angrily. I put my stuff in my locker and hurried to the first period. Time doesn't fly by obviously. (time skip lol)  Well it's almost lunch, I just have to get through math first. Fuck I hate math if I could bury my teacher, eat her organs, and braid her braincells together I would. At Least most of my friends are in this class."Alright class, settle down, I am going to pass out your tests." Mrs. Dick spoke annoyingly. I can't believe this hoe has a husband, where did he go wrong? And just like that she handed me my test. An F???? I should've at least had a D-. I hope this stupid teacher chokes on her spit. I looked around to see Chuckles cackling and showing me her paper. Oh what a stupid hoe, she got an F too. After class ended I met up with my friends. "What did you get on your tests?" Amiiko asked. "F" we all said nsync. Well except for Tris, they got an A+ as usual. "Ugh fuck this lets get food." Tommy cried as she galloped to the cafeteria. HOT like kiss me already Tommy. "Why the fuck is she still hungry, she had a snack last period." Eris said, confused. "She's built differently." I said. Surprisingly the lunch line wasn't that long. We were all sitting at our table. Well except for Chuckles who was arguing with the lunch lady to give her free food. But she quickly sat at the table after the lunch lady tried to hit her with a fork. Everything was going good until- "OH SHIT." Tommy screeched as she slipped on air. Everyone.laughed. Like the whole school. That's kinda embarrassing lol. Like chile anyways. "Hey Tommy, why are you still wearing the same hoodie for the whole week straight?" Tris questioned. "Yeah you look greasy asf." Amiiko laughed. "Hey she looks cute shut up." I defended my future wife- I mean Tommy. Everyone just looked at me then left the table :') The rest of the school day was kinda irrelevant lol just Chuckles asking people to marry her like the hoe she is. I started running out of school because fuck my friends they are all disapontments. My dad is going to kill me when he gets home so I have a brilliant plan. No no you wont get the info until the next chapter you crusty rat. I opened the door and hurried up into my room. I started to finish my homework and listened to sweater weather ;) I heard my front door open. DAD. It's time to put the plan in action. *cue the music I put up on the top of this page.*

I hope you like this one lmao In trying to get the next chapter up by Wednesday stay tuned bitch 😜✌️