Baby

Chapter 1

~Aubrey's P.O.V~

I woke up with a stumich ache, its been hurting since last week. I got up took a shower did my hair,make-up, and got dressed, then i went went down stairs to the kitchen to see my mum making breakfast blue berry pancakes my favorite but I felt nauseous and wasn't hungry. I sat on the table and said goodmorning to my mum and put my head in my hands and sight. "Goodmorning, whats wrong hunny?" she asked "I've had a stumich ache since last week and it still hurts" i said "oh well maybe it's a stumich flu, eat something and then ill take you to the doctor ok" mum said "ok" i said.

I grabbed myself a plate and 2 blue berry pancakes and ate them, we ate in silence. "Where is Louis" i asked mum, "oh he went to see Clara" mum said. "Oh" i said, we finished eating and did the dishes, "il go get ready so we can go to the doctors" mum said "ok mum". I sat on the loveseat while mum got ready I lay down because I still didn't fell well, I felt something coming up mu throat I rushed to the bathroom and everything I ate for breakfast is now in the toilet.

I flushed the toilet and brushed.my teeth "are you alright Aubrey" mum asked "yeah just had to puke a little" I said, "ok lets go" she said. We got in the car and left to the doctors, we arrived and told the assistance we needed to see the doctor.

_____________________________________

Hope you guys likes it

Like and comment and give me ideas please and thank you all the lovexx❤

-Gigicx21