Here

Chapter 6

~Aubrey's P.O.V~

I left my bags outside my door and went to shower because its gonna be a long drive and I feel tired right now, my belly is small you can barely see it since im fit. So I went to take a shower I turned the water on and put it on warm temperatur and took my clothes off and strted to wash my hair and body with my strawberry shower gel and shampoo, I rinsed myself and got out of the shower. I got the clothes that I left out from my luggage and put it on and then I added my oil to my hair so it wont get frizzy and dry, then I blow dried it straight and did my make-up. I did foundation,little natural eyeshadow,eyeliner,masquera,eyebrows,and light shade of pink lipstick. Nice and natural like always.

~Louis P.O.V~

I took a shower and got ready then took lilys luggage to the car then mums stuff and got a bottle of water and called for lily and mum that their stuff are ready. "Mum, lils lets go, the stuff is ready"

"Were coming lou" mum yelled "hurry" I yelled back, I sat on the sofa and thought about Clara I really miss her but long distance relationships I really don't like them because something might happen and I don't want her to get hurt or anything but I'm glad she understood why I can't date her anymore that's how life is.

But my life is going to change because I'm going to audition for the x-factor in London wich is like 3 hours from Doncaster lily hasn't gone to London that much but when we were little and she doesn't remember how it looked like because it was a really long time a go before dad died from cancer I really miss him and so does lily but I'm almost like a father to her aswell because I took care of her like she was my own child and sister at the same time I really love her a lot I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world or leave her I really love my sister and forever and always I will never forget about her.

~Aubreys P.O.V~

"Hunny are you ready Lou is waiting for us" mum said. "Yeah im ready" I took my bag and closed my bedroom door I saw Lou sitting on the sofa he looked really deep in thought and had a tear in his eye "boobear are you ok why are you crying" i asked him "what huh, oh im ok just thinking babycakes" lou said like nothing happened "what were you thinking of?" i asked him "well how much I miss dad and how much I love you and I would never let anyone hurt you I love you a lot lily" he said I just hugged him really tight "I love you too and I miss dad too" i said a bit sad don't be sad you got us" he said happy "I know" i said with a smile

"Kids are you ready" mum asked "yeah" we both said, we left and started heading to London about 3 hours later were finally here!! Im so happy I know ive been here but that was when we were little dad used to bring us here all the time to the zoo. So we went and did reservations in a hotel, we went to our room and rest for tomorrow for Louis audition I cant wait to see him perform.

______________________________________

Like and comment

All the lovexx

-Gigicx21