Foxy's Mangle

• Dedicated to My Foxy

~MANGLE POV~

I was sitting in Kid's Cove all alone. Foxy hasn't asked me to be his Valentine yet. He probably asked Chica. I wouldn't be suprised. They've known each other for 20 years and I've only known him for 1 day..

Foxy walks in.

"Ahoy, lass." He looks nervous and starts blushing. "I would like to know..if ye wanted to be my Valentine?"

I blush profusely and run up to him and hug him as tight as possible.

"Yes, Foxy! I would love to!" Chica is watching us from a tiny hole in my curtain. She cries silently as Foxy and I kiss. 

We make our way to the Valentine's celebration. Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie are holding hands. Toy Freddy and Old Bonnie are holding hands. Poor Chica, she looks like she's crying, but she's holding Old Freddy's hand and smiling at him.

"Ok guys! Let's hnd out our gifts to our loved ones. 

I hand Foxy a small pink wrapped box. He opens it and holds a new hook close to his heart. 

"Mangle, I love it.." He kisses me on the lips.

"Here. For you." He hands me a small red bag. I open it and I hold up a pink sparkly bow for my neck. I take off my current bow and tie my new one around my neck. Then Foxy shows off his new hook to everyone. It looks cute on his hand. I love Foxy. I hope I can be with him forever. I stare into his bright yellow eyes and he kisses me full on the lips for a minute. He's so perfect. I don't want to lose him. To Golden Freddy in the spirit world, or even to Chica. I love him so much.