Chapter 1

Seto never really liked the dark. But there he was, going through a tunnel to mine with his friends.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh baby! I found me a diamond!" A furry bacca by the name of Jerome cheered, mining it up with his iron pick.

A young adult around his age snuck up behind Jerome, red and black checkered jacket swishing slightly. he snatched it in his grasp, sticking a tongue out at his friend.

"Haha! It's mine now, biggums!"

"Never, Mitch!"

And the two went wresting down the cave into a pool of water below with huge splash.

Ty, a brunette with rusty crimson eyes let out a laugh next to him.

"Hey guys," He called out to the two.

"What?" They answered innocently, breaking apart and sitting up in unison.

Ty made a hand motion to Seto, fingers starting at three and flicking down.

...3 ...2 ...1

"BAZINGA!" The brunette shouted as he was teleported by Seto over top of the two PVP warriors, causing them to fall back into the water.

Another male in a golden amulet poked his head out of one small cave, hearing the commotion, only to be met by a huge wave of water, courtesy of Husky, who had bee swimming since they found the water.

Seto smiled as Sky sputtered and cursed the amphibian to the nether and back when the voice decided to interrupt his happy moment.

"You could kill them now,"
It hissed, voice echoing through his mind.

", before they betray you."

"Shut up." The man hissed through gritted teeth, so no one would hear it.

"Oh, but why should I?" It replied drily, and he could practically feel the voice raise it's metaphorical eyebrows.

"I'm only telling the truth, Seto. It's all a lie, this friendship will never end, because it never existed!"

"I said, shut up!" He hissed louder, enough for a few people to overhear.

"You alright dude?" Ian, wearing his shades even in the dimness of the cave asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." The sorcerer played it off, forcing a smile.

After all, a smile meant he was happy, right?

"Don't say I didn't warn you..."

AN: I promise the chapters will be longer! This was kinda an introduction.