Ch.1

*V.D. pov*
It's around 8 PM right now and me and the rest of the league are out on a mission. Everything was going as planned but then something we didnt plan for happened. All Might showed up. I wanted to kill him right then and there but Eraser head removed my quirk. Me, Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki were all taken into custody. I thought they would just put us in prison and we could escape easily but no they decided it would be best if we stayed at UA for rehab. Great just great. They made us were collars and these wernt normal collars both they were fucking shock collars like ones you would put on a fucking dog. And guess what all of the students in class 1A had a button to turn them on if they felt threatened. So not only do we have to fear that we'll be shocked for no reason other than we're villains but we have to be around heroes that only care for themselves.

"Ok class we have some new students that will be joining us, come in." Mr. Aizawa said as we walk in with me being hidden by the others. We were told to introduce ourselves and Toga wanted to go first.

"Hello my name is himiko Toga, my quirk is transform and my kill count is 456." She finished and sat in the back of the class that had 4 open seats. Next was Dabi.

"My name is Dabi my quirk is blue flame and my kill count is 678." Once he finished he sat next to Toga. Then Shigaraki went.

"My names Toumara Shigaraki, my quirks decay and my kill count is 789." He finished and sat next to Dabi. Finally my turn.

"Call me Deku, my quirk is physic flames, and my kill count is 1976." The class stands there shocked and one of them stands up looking like hes about to cry.

"DEKU?!" Now I remember.

"Hello Kacchan" I say with a smile.

Well that's all for now. I felt like writing this for no real reason I just wanted to. Anyway thanks for reading bye!♡