If only you never changed

Everything changed. he was different and I was too. its like nothing ever happened.

PART 1:

chapter 1:

it was late summer and Liam and I have been dating for 5 months now. "Liam?" I wispered as he came through my bedroom door. "Yup, I brought you something." he replied. I have been sick for the past few weeks and I've been feeling worse and worse. "Aww you brought me... um... what is that?" I was confused because I have never seen something like that. "Haha, erm... its a stuffed animal..." he had a childish smirk on his face. Liam sat down on my bed and kissed my cheek. "I love it" he went for a kiss on my lips and I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry, I don't want to to get sick..." "babe, its fine." he kissed my lips and I felt so bad.

chapter 2:

I heard my cell phone ring. it was Liam, I could tell by the ringtone. it was him singing. he was a beautiful singer. he sang to me all the time. I leaned over and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. "Hello?" I said "Hi, um... Can I come over?" Liam asked "um- uh sure... see you in a bit." I said. About 20 minutes later Liam knocked on my door. "who is it?" I said in a misrable scratchy voice. "It's Liam- Liam Payne." he said jokingly. "come in!" I said. Liam walked in holding a present. "more presents?!" I said "Yes, and this one is spechal..." Liam handed me the box and in it I saw an infinity nacklace. "I-I love it Liam..." I hugged him.

Chapter 3:

I hear slight chatter of people around me. "what's going on?" I asked. "she's awake!" A fimmiliar voice said. It was Liam. "a-awake?" "You've been asleep for 3 days! I thought you were in a coma and I had to bring you to the- the hospital..." I was shocked. I didn't know that happened. all of a sudden my parents rushed through the door. I haven't seen them in months because I've moved out already. "Where is she?!" "is she okay?!" they kept freaking out. "um... I'm over here and you are over-reacting..." they leaned Down and hugged me.

chapter 4:

its been about 5 months since my sickness and I was much better now. Liam and I have moved in and have been getting closer. it was late at night and Liam was out with his new friends. oh! I forgot. Liam is on the x-factor and is in a band with 4 other boys. ive only met them once and we didn't talk much. the boys we practicing at our flat. I haven't seen liam much because he is always at the show and when he is off, he is with his friends. we have been drifting apart. I don't know what's going on... we never talk. its making me upset.

chapter 5:

"babe! I'm sorry. I will be with you more!" Liam and I were having out first fight. "Liam, I-I feel like you don't love me anymore..." "I do love you... I'm sorry I've been hanging out with the boys." I couldn't fight with him. it killed me. "you know

what, its fine. im done fighting." I went up to him and kissed him. about three hours later Liam and I were laying in bed watching telivision together. "baby, no matter what... you will love me... right?" Liam asked. "Yes..." I was drifting asleep and then I fell asleep.

PART 2:

chapter 1:

what will life bring us in our future? I never Really knew, I thought Liam was my whole life, until friday night 12:32 A.M. "Liam! answer your phone!" liam wouldn't answer his phone and I was getting worried. I kept calling his cell and he wouldn't answer. "Liam! answer you freaking phone!" my eyes started to get teary. What is he even doing out? he said he would be back by 11:00. then I had an idea. call a bandmate. "Zayn!" "um... Yea?" Zayn said "do you know where Liam is?" I asked scaredly. "erm... he is out with Harry." "u-um... Thanks." I said. I Hung up the phone and phoned Harry.

chapter 2:

"Hello, this is harry styles... erm... leave a message." I didn't need to. I decided to call Niall. "Niall here. talk to meh." "um... Niall? do you know where Liam has been? he said he would be back by 11 and its almost 1:00!" tears were streaming down my cheeck. I was so worried! "Yeah. he is at the Halloween party with Harry. need me to pick ya up and get you there?" "Yes! please!" I yelled "Mkay.. be there in a bit."