01 | Her unrequited love ✓

"I loved him the way some people are to be loved
- from a distance. "

Girl - Har baar mumkin nahi hai ji hum jinse pyaar karey woh hume mile. Shayad meri kismat mai tumhara pyaar tha hi nahi.

She wiped her tears and placed the frame on the side table, then closed her eyes, reminiscing about their cute moments.

Four years ago

A girl was seen sleeping peacefully on her bed, with a content smile on her lips. Another girl entered the room carrying a tray of coffee and smiled at the sight of her sister. She placed the tray on the nearby table and gently stroked her sister's hair. Prachi opened her eyes and saw her sister lost in thought.

Prachi - Dii! Good morning!

Rhea kissed her forehead and pinched her cheeks. "Good morning, my Chashmish."

Prachi sits annoyingly and says, "Dii, I told you not to call me Chashmish. It's too irritating."

Rhea smiled when she saw her sister's irritated face and pulled her cheeks again.

Rhea, while pulling her cheeks, said, "My cute Chashmish."

Prachi rubbed her cheeks and said, "Dii! Agar aapne dobara mujhe woh bulaya toh mei-"

Rhea raised her eyebrows and asked, "Toh mei? To mei kya?"

Prachi smirkingly said, "Toh, mei mom ko aapke crush ke baary mei bata dungi, jinse aap roz milte ho."

Prachi teasingly said, "Oh my! Look who's blushing!!? My dear sister."

Rhea - Prachi pitegi tu.

Prachi - "Awww!! Dii." (Hugged her) "I love you!"

Rhea hugged her back and said, "Love you too! Now hurry up and get ready kyunki mujhe bhi toh tere unse milna hai." said in a teasing tone.

Prachi blushed and said, "Dii!! I'm going."

She ran towards the washroom.

Rhea - Meri behan iss duniya ki har khushi deserve karti hai. Please Shiv Ji, kbhie uski aankho mei aansu na aane dena.

The screen shifted towards an isolated road where two boys were shown discussing something.

Aaryan - Bhai tujhe arrange marriage nhi krni toh bolde na apni mom-dad se...woh kaunse teri khushiyoon ke dushman hai?

"Chill, dude. I am Ranbir Kholi. I'll handle them," Ranbir replied coolly.

Aaryan side hugged him and exclaimed, "Oye hoye! Lekin bata toh sahi, aakhir kon hai woh ladki jispe mere dost k dil aagya."

Ranbir - Aaj shaam ko club mai 7:30 pm ko red color ke dress mai aayegi woh tab mil lena aur tu bhi dekhega tere dost ki pasand.

Aaryan - Ohoo!!

Suddenly, his mobile started ringing and he was shocked to see the caller ID.

Ranbir saw Aaryan, whose expression looked like he had seen a ghost. "Aise muh kyu khola hai, jaise bhoot dekh dekh liya ho!"

Aaryan - Atom bomb!!

Ranbir furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Kya?"

"Meri girlfriend, she will definitely kick me out of my own house. Usne kaam bola tha aur mei bhul gya. Bye! See you tomorrow." He replied and hurriedly left, not before hugging his new best friend.

Ranbir caressing the girl's picture said, "Mei bata nahi sakta meine kitna miss kia tumhe. 15 din bhi 15 ghante jaise lage. Aur kitna wait karwaogi Miss. Mehra! Aaj toh tumhe apne pyaar ka izhaar karna hi padega." He kissed the girl's picture.