02 | Lost love #1

हमको मालुम है
इश्क़ मासूम है
दिल से हो जाती है गलतिया.
साबरर से इश्क़ महरूम है

I was listening to this emotional song and then decided to write something emotional. Lol! I actually got ideas while listening to music.

Somewhere you will find this story similar to YRKKH!

Hope you all will like it! 🙂

• × • × •

Chapter - 1

The birds were chirping and enjoying the cool breeze. The sun poured through the window, inside where a man was lying on a bed and a woman was sleeping peacefully on the couch. However, the man was not sleeping peacefully. Words continuously echoed in his ears.

"What happened between you and Sahir that night? I didn't want to ask, but I have to if what I heard is true," he demanded, his eyes filled with anger and tears.

"This is the truth. What you heard and thought is true. I am in a relationship with Sahir."

With a sudden jerk, Ranbir opened his eyes and screamed, "Prachiiii!!"

Rhea, who was sleeping on the couch, woke up at the sound of his voice. It wasn’t something new for her, as he often shouted Prachi’s name. She walked over to the table and poured water into a glass, then approached him and gently caressed his face.

"Ranbir, are you okay?" she whispered softly.

He seemed uninterested in her concern. "I'm fine! No need to care about me. Just leave me alone," he snapped, slipping on his footwear and storming into the washroom.

Tears rolled down Rhea's cheeks, but she wiped them away.

After some time both Ranbir and Rhea came downstairs. Rhea plastered a fake smile on her lips. All the family members wished them as it was their 6th wedding anniversary.

A six-year-old boy wearing a red cap came from behind and pinched Ranbir's leg.

"Aah!!" winced Ranbir.

"What aah? You both forgot me again, didn't you?" said the boy.

Ranbir smiled when he saw him. He bent down on his knees and kissed his cheek, saying, "How could I forget my son?"

He ruffled Ayaan's hair.

"Mumma, see, Dad ruined my hairstyle. It took me 30 minutes to set my hair and he spoiled it," complained Ayaan.

Ranbir reached out to ruffle Ayaan's hair again, playfully messing it up even more. "I'm sorry, buddy," he said with a mischievous grin. "But you still look handsome no matter what."

Ayaan giggled and tried to fix his hair with his tiny hands. Rhea couldn't help but smile, grateful for the moments of joy that still existed in their home.

Rhea bent down to his height and kissed his cheek. "Dad messed up your hairstyle, huh? We will punish him, okay? But first, have your breakfast. I've made all your favorite dishes."

Ayaan jumped and hugged Rhea. "You are the best!" he said, and both headed for the kitchen.

Ranbir smiled upon seeing the duo, and seeing him smile, Vikram and Pallavi also smiled.