Norton Campbell x Suicidal!Reader Oneshot?

fuck wattpad i just spent over an hour writing a fullfleshed Norton x Suicidal reader fanfic and it didnt save i hate my fucking life so now yall are just getting little ideas. As a Norton kinnie i just am producing this stuff so.

Norton never knew you had self harmed. Not before today. It was in the middle of a match, you were decoding with Norton when he noticed the arm of your shirt had ripped, exposing cuts and scars across your arm. He didnt say anything, he didnt even let you know he saw them. As hard as it was, he was ignoring them until after the match. When you all got back to the manor, Norton dragged you to the side. "Y/N could you come to my room?" you agree and he leads you to his room, sitting you on the bed. He shook his head very slightly as he looked to the floor. "Can i- Y/N can i see your arms?" he looked up at you sitting on his bed "Y/N can you roll up your sleeves please?"

- When he asks you why you selfharm he goes on a long rant

"Oh fuck Y/N shut the fuck up, dont be so dumb. Stop talking about people not caring and how nobody would notice because i do and i would. You're important to me and i know it's like hard to believe people care about you but i fucking do and i'd kill myself if i didn't have you ok ? You're fucking important to me and i know you want to self deprecate and give urself an idea that  no one loves you but I love you. You make my world spin you stupid motherfucker."

- He is quite aggressive but he has the right idea.

-He runs his fingers along your scars and cuts lightly with one hand, and in his other hand he cradles your face softly. He does the little thumb face circle rub thing :]

- He doesn't tell anyone else, but he does make you go to Emily with him so she can properly treat your wounds.

- When a scar or cut reopens in a match, he takes his little neck scarf thing off and wraps it around them, maybe he even kisses it better as a treat.